Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Me too!

To clarify, are you saying you are grateful for the free floofbeast *and* golden nugget drops as two separate things, or saying that the floofbeast drops golden nuggets?

I put it away so I want to confirm if he's worth collecting from. Thanks!
    Sorry to confuse! I have not collected from floofbeast so don?t know his drops but love him as a free gift and as an addition. I have been chopping more rocks than needed this event because I am seeing an increase in the gold nugget drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a gold nugget from my first collection of disguised flamingo. Very happy with this event. Thanks S8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You get the Disguised Flamingo when you finish the craft 'Tame the Disguised Flamingo'.
    But that is the only thing you have to do to complete the Goal Chain, so directly after collecting the Disguised Flamingo you get the other reward (100 coin, 10 xp, +25 academy scrolls) and finish the Goal Chain/ event (so it doesn't really make a difference).
    Good luck!
    So you're saying that the craft actually does produce the Flamingo itself? That's really all I'm trying to figure out but for some reason the way it's worded is throwing me way off. That or I've not had enough coffee today? lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So you're saying that the craft actually does produce the Flamingo itself? That's really all I'm trying to figure out but for some reason the way it's worded is throwing me way off. That or I've not had enough coffee today? lol
    Yes, the craft in goal 14 (Tame the Disguised Flamingo) does produce the Disguised Flamingo.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, the craft in goal 14 (Tame the Disguised Flamingo) does produce the Disguised Flamingo.
    Thank you kindly.

Fashion Designer
    Just got to this stage myself - so we don't actually use the hat we made? Guess I don't need to make a second as a souvenir

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting so sad and frustrated cause I just can't get passed goal 11. I have been camped here for days now. My life has been so busy so I can't play much but I feel like I have made hundreds of beams and blocks and I'm still making beams and blocks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I'm getting so sad and frustrated cause I just can't get passed goal 11. I have been camped here for days now. My life has been so busy so I can't play much but I feel like I have made hundreds of beams and blocks and I'm still making beams and blocks.
    The pack for $9.99 might be the answer for you to get through goal 11. The rest of the event is very easy once you get by 11.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Keep in mind you only need about 4 hours to complete the remaining goals once you clear goal 11.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm in the same boat wamboltia. I haven't even been able to make one flamingo friend as yet. Smh. It's just too much. And no...I won't be paying $10 to complete it. If it gets done it gets done. If not, then so be it.
    If all these things need to be made I think the forge and potion shop and tinker camp should be utilised. My forge has just been sitting idle.