Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Oh my god. So this is already an exhausting event, and I was about to craft another faux flamingo but because the ?prepare moat supplies? option doesn?t disappear after you craft the required 2, I accidentally hit THAT instead of the faux flamingo, losing 3 blocks and 3 beams in the process. No idea if I?ll get three moats as a reward when I complete level 11 in another seven years or not, and I don?t want them. I?m super dumb, granted, but I?m so angry that I could scream. I?m never finishing this babysitting event already and now I?ve set myself back 6 supplies to craft alllll over again. WHY AM I SO STUPID ARRRRGH
    I?m so sorry this happened to you, but I am happy that you told us because it prevented me from doing the same thing. I made sure to be extremely careful when I went to craft. If you hadn?t posted, I may have been another victim of that terrible trap.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Yes the 2 from 11 count for 14. Once you clear 11 it's smooth sailing.
    soo glad to see this. it?s taking me forever to get this level done...

Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    I don't need to search elsewhere, I'm 100% happy where I am & you should stay where you are 100% happy as well Also, I'd like to thank you for bringing all the lovely people on this forum together in thanks & appreciation. You've done your good deed for the day
    I know I'm a little late to the party on this but I just needed to tell you CheebaAngel .. this is such a great post. WELL SAID!!
    I also want to say how much I truly appreciate this forum and all of SW and Shibuyas and everyone else's hard work to keep it up and keep all of us informed. This forum is a huge part of playing the game. I wouldn't want one without the other and I'm so grateful for everyone that contributes. I can't imagine getting better info anywhere else. A great big Thanks to all of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    *snip*

Hooray for this forum, my free floofbeast (love him!), golden nugget drops! (Which I hope continues so I can finally upgrade my mines without fear of not being able to participate in an event)
    Me too!

To clarify, are you saying you are grateful for the free floofbeast *and* golden nugget drops as two separate things, or saying that the floofbeast drops golden nuggets?

I put it away so I want to confirm if he's worth collecting from. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    I've been steadily churning out supplies for the last few days when it dawns on me that I may have over done it and crafted too many so, I logged in to re-re-re-read the goals to check how many of each item I need for the goals and my inventory collection. Turns out I was right on track but during this last review of the last few goals, I realized I was confused on something.

What exactly happens when you finish the final craft "Tame the Flamingo?" Does completing this craft actually create the Disguised Flamingo? Or is it just a craft to use the supplies created beforehand (a la the Moat Supplies from goal 11) and the Disguised Flamingo is the reward for completing the goal chain?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been steadily churning out supplies for the last few days when it dawns on me that I may have over done it and crafted too many so, I logged in to re-re-re-read the goals to check how many of each item I need for the goals and my inventory collection. Turns out I was right on track but during this last review of the last few goals, I realized I was confused on something.

What exactly happens when you finish the final craft "Tame the Flamingo?" Does completing this craft actually create the Disguised Flamingo? Or is it just a craft to use the supplies created beforehand (a la the Moat Supplies from goal 11) and the Disguised Flamingo is the reward for completing the goal chain?
    You get the Disguised Flamingo when you finish the craft 'Tame the Disguised Flamingo'.
    But that is the only thing you have to do to complete the Goal Chain, so directly after collecting the Disguised Flamingo you get the other reward (100 coin, 10 xp, +25 academy scrolls) and finish the Goal Chain/ event (so it doesn't really make a difference).
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Me too!

To clarify, are you saying you are grateful for the free floofbeast *and* golden nugget drops as two separate things, or saying that the floofbeast drops golden nuggets?

I put it away so I want to confirm if he's worth collecting from. Thanks!
    He meant it as 2 separate things, the free Floofbeast doesn't drop Golden Nuggets.

Executive Chef
    I finished the event. Thanks for all the help, tips and encouragement!
    I tried the Moats in my Queendom, but I think they just take in to much space without giving anything in return (drops or Royal Points), except that it looks nice of course.
    But I still bought enough for around my Castle, in case I change my mind and/or have a lot of free space in the future.
    I have the White and Pink Flamingo's in storage, but I do like the Disguised Flamingo and Baby Pink Flamingo.
    I'm happy with the Academy Scrolls too, but all in all for me personally not the best prizes ever for completing an event.
    I did like it though (the event), so I'm content.

Rhino Keeper
    I put my moats around Kaz's house as he seemed like the type that would have a moat! Plus it's only a 2x2 to surround it. I really like how it looks and feels in my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    He meant it as 2 separate things, the free Floofbeast doesn't drop Golden Nuggets.
    Okay thanks