Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Storm8 for fixing the moat corner pieces, just in time for Valentines. Loving the beautiful decos from this event (and from the tent, if only I could get a spellbound princess it'd be perfect ).

Fashion Designer
    Do the 2 flamingo friends you have to make in chptr 11 count to the 2 we need in 14? This is a tough challenge! I guess its good I have been too sick to leave the couch for the last 5 days! Funny, not funny!!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Do the 2 flamingo friends you have to make in chptr 11 count to the 2 we need in 14? This is a tough challenge! I guess its good I have been too sick to leave the couch for the last 5 days! Funny, not funny!!
    Yes the 2 from 11 count for 14. Once you clear 11 it's smooth sailing.
    StormID: neferlala

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    You are very close to done after completing step 11. You have to craft the Disguised Flamingo and fight a couple more flamingos at Thomas's house, but you do not have to craft 2 more flamingo friends.

Fashion Designer
    Did they increase the cap on pink flamingos? I have it available to buy again and would love to keep a young one , they are so cute

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Did they increase the cap on pink flamingos? I have it available to buy again and would love to keep a young one , they are so cute
    Yes you can another one now - you can have 6. I bought it and popped it in storage. Just don't feed it so it stays little.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Yay, it counts. So this is doable after all.
    Thank you guys for preventing me from quitting.
    Thank you for telling us!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes you can another one now - you can have 6. I bought it and popped it in storage. Just don't feed it so it stays little.
    Excellent. I'd just been thinking I wish I'd kept one of the others as babies as the feather drops are manageable and now I can

Fashion Designer
    The latest pack you can purchase actually seems to be a pretty worthwhile one, if you aren't sure whether you will be able to craft everything yourself. It gives you a flamingo friend, some faux flamingos, and some floral beams and blocks. It is $9.99, but seems better than some of the packs at this same price in previous events.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 02-15-20 at 02:37 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    The latest pack you can purchase actually seems or be a pretty worthwhile one, if you aren't sure whether you will be able to craft everything yourself. It gives you a flamingo friend, some faux flamingos, and some floral beams and blocks. It is $9.99, but seems better than some of the packs at this same price in previous events.
    Strange, If it costs 9,99 Dollar, it should be around 9,20 Euro here in the Netherlands, but instead mine is priced 10,99 Euro, which is 11,90 Dollar.
    If it was 9,99 Euro and 10,99 Dollar (exactly the other way around) it is around the same amount. Cold this be a mistake? (or aren't you supposed to talk about this?)
    (content :1 Friend, 3 Faux and 14 each Beam and Block + 4 Corner Moats)

I do agree it is a big value pack, makes goal 11 very very manageable.