Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Will we max out at 2 bridges? Can I go back and make another one later once Im onto the next step?

Edit: you can buy more for gems. Didn?t try to game it out to make an extra free one though
    Last edited by Rosewood_Keep; 02-07-20 at 06:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Am I the only one that really dislikes the items with absurdly low (and seemingly arbitrary) caps? Why only 5 Amoratrees? I normally purchase extra event choppables to use later as decos but I can't do anything with a measly five trees! I was really looking forward to getting a bunch to mix with my Heartblooms to create a sort of Valentine's forest.
    Also tried to stock up greater than the current max on Amoratrees in an effort to enlarge my Valentine area
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    1. A Flamingo Fiasco 1

1-1. Visit the Old Thomas's Housе
    2. A Flamingo Fiasco 2

2-1. Buy an Amorabush in the Market and place it (max 6)
    2-2. Tend an Amorabush
    2-3. Gather 5 Amorablooms from Amorabush

3. A Flamingo Fiasco 3

3-1. Buy a Romantic Fence in the Market and place it
    3-2. Buy a Romantic Tower in the Market and place it

4. A Flamingo Fiasco 4

4-1. Buy an Amoratree in the Market and place it
    4-2. Gather Rosewood from Amoratree
    4-3. Make a Floral Beam in the Workshop

Floral Beam: 16 Rosewood, 2 Amorabloom, 1 hour
    Reward: 5 Academy Scrolls
    5. A Flamingo Fiasco 5

5-1. Clear Rock Outcropping
    5-2. Gather White Clay from Rock Outcropping (all rocks drop it ?)
    5-3. Make a Floral Block in the Workshop
    Floral Block: 18 White Clay, 2 Amorabloom, 1 hour
    6. A Flamingo Fiasco 6

6-1. Make a Floral Block in the Workshop
    6-2. Make a Floral Beam in the Workshop
    6-3. Make 2 Romantic Bridges in the Workshop
    Romantic Bridge: 2 Floral Block, 2 Floral Beam, 2 hours

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and rewards are now on page 1. Thanks S8 for providing this info. I've added the Prize Info and as much detail as I can. There are a couple of minor gaps, but nothing of note.

There are different requirements for lower level players for the 2 flamingo crafts only. I've noted these in the goal for you. Lower level likely means L45 and under.

Thanks all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hmmmm, maybe put some in inventory as soon as you buy them? Then just pull them out as needed....

I wish the Romantic Fence & Tower gave Royal Points. I love the look of them, but need RP!
    These are just like the wedding fence and tower from a few years back and those items have RP.
    S8 please remove cap on level

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I sped up an amorabush not realizing I had to collect 5 amoraflowers. It dropped one, my other four bushes were ready to collect a few minutes ago and just minutes later the previous bush was ready again, so out of 7 bush visits, I have 2 roses.... so I get to try again in an hour and a half. *deep breaths*
    I just collected all 6 and got 4 roses, so that 4 from 7 so far. Looks like it might be completely random....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    These are just like the wedding fence and tower from a few years back and those items have RP.
    They're similar but not exactly the same, you can definitely see the difference if they're placed together or near each other. I'm happier getting a new wall set, even if it's just a recolor than I would be getting no new walls at all. Though, it would've been nice if they included a recolored gate and path as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They're similar but not exactly the same, you can definitely see the difference if they're placed together or near each other. I'm happier getting a new wall set, even if it's just a recolor than I would be getting no new walls at all. Though, it would've been nice if they included a recolored gate and path as well.
    I do like the idea that we will be getting new moats for decoration though!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    I think my game messed up, after collecting my Floral Block from the Workshop for Goal 5, I got the Congratulations screen but no dialogue intro to the next goal. I know it's not a huge deal but I quite like reading the story and am sad that I've missed a portion of it.

Fashion Designer
    Goal 9 ... it's going to put the fiasco on the flamingo and flangle my flingle.

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast