Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Oh my god. So this is already an exhausting event, and I was about to craft another faux flamingo but because the ?prepare moat supplies? option doesn?t disappear after you craft the required 2, I accidentally hit THAT instead of the faux flamingo, losing 3 blocks and 3 beams in the process. No idea if I?ll get three moats as a reward when I complete level 11 in another seven years or not, and I don?t want them. I?m super dumb, granted, but I?m so angry that I could scream. I?m never finishing this babysitting event already and now I?ve set myself back 6 supplies to craft alllll over again. WHY AM I SO STUPID ARRRRGH
    I did the EXACT! SAME! THING! And that makes TWICE that I crafted the EXTRA moat supplies by accident. So I definitely feel doubly stupid.
    And then, once I got to the phase where I visit Thomas house, a dire boar spawned instead of the feisty flamingo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Was excited to close this thing out but then my Thomas house spawned a direboar. Here's hoping it works next time!
    Same. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    My Floofbeast also only dropped minimal coins. I stopped collecting but will start again. Thanks for posting that tip.
    To clarify I don?t collect from him but love him as a thank you gift and cute addition to my realm. The rocks have been giving more gold nuggets this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got to goal 12...and forgot I had a monster parked off in the corner! Two more hours on the clock please!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    To clarify I don?t collect from him but love him as a thank you gift and cute addition to my realm. The rocks have been giving more gold nuggets this event.
    I've noticed that too...this is the healthiest my gold nugget supply has been in a looooong time!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Strange, If it costs 9,99 Dollar, it should be around 9,20 Euro here in the Netherlands, but instead mine is priced 10,99 Euro, which is 11,90 Dollar.
    If it was 9,99 Euro and 10,99 Dollar (exactly the other way around) it is around the same amount. Cold this be a mistake? (or aren't you supposed to talk about this?)
    (content :1 Friend, 3 Faux and 14 each Beam and Block + 4 Corner Moats)

I do agree it is a big value pack, makes goal 11 very very manageable.
    Ronja - I don't know how they price them, but it does seem that the price (after converting currency) should run the same and not be more or less depending on where you live, in my opinion.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Finally got to goal 12...and forgot I had a monster parked off in the corner! Two more hours on the clock please!
    I also had a monster I forgot to clear before going to Old Thomas' house. I don't usually do this (and had plenty of time since there were 6 days left), but I didn't want to wait 2 more hours so I spent the 4 gems to have it finish right away.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm, I am going for an extra Flamingo's Friend! With 6 days left it should be easy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I didn’t love this event... glad to be done. The February Valentine theme was cute, however.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmm, I am going for an extra Flamingo's Friend! With 6 days left it should be easy.
    I think you are a much more dedicated souvenir hunter than I am. I have at least an extra of everything else in this event but getting an extra friend would be more than I feel like doing at this point. Good luck. AND THANK YOU for all you do here on the forum.