Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you, s8! Now that the Royal Flamingo has been marked down to 280g I went ahead and made the purchase. I feel much more comfortable paying that price for a fancy chicken than I would've paying the full 400g.

Rhino Keeper
    I just realized I'm doing all this crazy work in goal 11 for some moats... excuse me, the ability to purchase moats. Efforts does match reward. Not sure I will continue

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thank you, s8! Now that the Royal Flamingo has been marked down to 280g I went ahead and made the purchase. I feel much more comfortable paying that price for a fancy chicken than I would've paying the full 400g.
    Hmm. And yet the Robot Phoenix STARTED at 250 gems. Talk about inflation. Would love the royal flingo but... that's a lot of gems for eggs. I look forward to visiting you to enjoy!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fripp4188 View Post
    I expect to finish goal 11 today...woot! I've recently discovered this forum and it has allowed me to enjoy the events, learn so much more about the game, and have a chance to finish events. Thank you all for your time, guidance and team spirit. You bring joy to the game...at least for this gamer! I'm thinking about taming another white fingle mingle. Does anyone recall if the white one starts as a baby? I'd love to have that one as a baby next to the pink one. Thank you.
    I'm still only half way through goal 11 but I wholeheartedly agree. This community is amazing, I've bragged about it when you consider how involved we all are in this mobile game. We may rant and vent, but we're nothing but supportive and helpful. And appreciative, truly appreciate all the hard work and time that everyone logs to help others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    We've seen that greyed out 'coming soon' place holder in craft buildings before. Namely, the Faerie Atrium looks like when it's not in use between events. Makes me wonder if we'll see the Flower Stand used again - either in future events or as a usable item for our realms post-event?
    I think that "coming soon" became the disguised flamingo craft in goal 14. Then after collecting, the white flingo craft disappears and now stand looks like:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9942410-E5E7-4601-ABC3-75B24980120B.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	433.8 KB 
ID:	54665

Was excited to close this thing out but then my Thomas house spawned a direboar. Here's hoping it works next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Was excited to close this thing out but then my Thomas house spawned a direboar. Here's hoping it works next time!
    It worked! Happy to be done with this event. I guess I didn't need to be quite so disciplined in my checking in every hour and a half. Overall, love all of the stuff this Valentine's Day. As a single person, this is the height of my celebration!

I hope they fix the moat and then all will be well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Oh my god. So this is already an exhausting event, and I was about to craft another faux flamingo but because the ?prepare moat supplies? option doesn?t disappear after you craft the required 2, I accidentally hit THAT instead of the faux flamingo, losing 3 blocks and 3 beams in the process. No idea if I?ll get three moats as a reward when I complete level 11 in another seven years or not, and I don?t want them. I?m super dumb, granted, but I?m so angry that I could scream. I?m never finishing this babysitting event already and now I?ve set myself back 6 supplies to craft alllll over again. WHY AM I SO STUPID ARRRRGH
    I'm so sorry, that is a lot of work for nothing. (I hope you at least get an extra Moat)
    I hope you won't give up, we still have 6 days left. And after monster goal 11, it's smooth sailing.
    Maybe the S8 Team can change this in future events.
    It is so tricky to have the craft still available AND next to something else you have to craft with almost the same requirements.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Love is in the air this event

Check out the Pink Seal, his hearts are blowing toward the Disguised FlamingoAttachment 54660
    What a lovely forest, and in the shape of a heart! Very cool, thanks for sharing.
    LOVE the seal, can't wait for my own.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Oh my god. So this is already an exhausting event, and I was about to craft another faux flamingo but because the ?prepare moat supplies? option doesn?t disappear after you craft the required 2, I accidentally hit THAT instead of the faux flamingo, losing 3 blocks and 3 beams in the process. No idea if I?ll get three moats as a reward when I complete level 11 in another seven years or not, and I don?t want them. I?m super dumb, granted, but I?m so angry that I could scream. I?m never finishing this babysitting event already and now I?ve set myself back 6 supplies to craft alllll over again. WHY AM I SO STUPID ARRRRGH
    I did the same thing. Don't give up hope. There is still plenty of time to finish.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.