Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The first page for goal 11 says we only need to make one friend- at level 50 my goal says 2.

So does this mean we have to make 2 in goal 11 and yet another 2 in goal 14??

My word, I'm not sure that's possible considering all the coal and iron that would take.

Does anyone know if the iron rich rocks give the clay also?

Thanks to those who forge ahead, your answers are invaluable!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I noticed there was low level requirements in some goals so I'm double checking as I go through. It will be 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I purchased a royal flamingo and all it drops are eggs and coins. I did not spend 400 gems to purchase a dolled-up chicken. How can I get this corrected?
    It's a boost animal to improve event drops first and foremost. It just also drops chicken related drops.

Rhino Keeper
    The tree is locked again at goal 11

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    The tree is locked again at goal 11
    That happened to me but unlocked when I force closed twice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    The first page for goal 11 says we only need to make one friend- at level 50 my goal says 2.

So does this mean we have to make 2 in goal 11 and yet another 2 in goal 14??

My word, I'm not sure that's possible considering all the coal and iron that would take.

Does anyone know if the iron rich rocks give the clay also?

Thanks to those who forge ahead, your answers are invaluable!!

I was wonder this part too "so does this mean we have to make 2 in goal 11 and yet another 2 in goal 14?"
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I wish they gave a gate too, so the people that did not get the old one you are speaking of could get one. To me, a wall is not complete without the gate.

I also have not known where to post this but it REALLY irks me... I bought all of the themed character like gates and the royal gate for gems awhile back when they had them in the market. I was so excited to put them in my Kingdom. But it was a huge letdown to realize that you cant even use them because they do not actually attach to any of the walls!! They are too narrow and leave these ugly gaps on both sides of every single one so it was a waste of a ton of gems and it?s a bummer because I love them! I really wish they would fix them so that they would actually attach like all the walls/gates do.
    Try a serenade tower next to your gate and then the walls. I did that and it looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I really wish they would put the sweetheart shack for sale. I don't have it and I really want it. There are a bunch of cute items to buy that provide you with stuff for the sweetheart shack but there is no point in getting them without the shack!
    Totally agree! I'd love to have that one as well!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Darn... now I remember why I tend to skip this type of event. It's not so much about that the material drop or monster spawn but the tediousness when you have to constantly log back into the game EVERY SINGLE HOUR to do the crafting (and the game super long loading time doesn't help either). I'd rather craft one item with 24 hours craft time than 24 items with 1 hour craft time.

Rhino Keeper
    I‘ve just decided to quit. I’m in the middle of goal 11 and there are way to many faux flamingos to go. I think it’s doable but way too energy- and time consuming. I’m about to get the Academy and I think that’s more useful in my kingdom than that flamingo. What do you think?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)