Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Shibuya cloth,

I feel I owe you an apology. I was the person who originally asked for clarification of goals 11 and 14. I think this set off the person harrassing you regarding page one.

I have always appreciated what you and others do for this forum. It is unfortunate that one troll can cause such upset repeatedly.

Thanks for all you do!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25D91BC5-0EDB-4B2F-91AC-BBA1FF7598DA.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	54637
    The "Prepare 2 Moat Supplies" does get checked off and then you move on to "Brew Flamingo Perfume.
    Ps: Maybe I'm not the only one this far behind. I realize so many have already gotten past this.

Trudy, I personally don't see what you could have done wrong. We all ask questions.

Adding again: I don't see that pink flamingo chick in the market. But I'll look again. Nevermind! I already have 6 pink flamingos!!??!!
    I'm losing it.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-12-20 at 12:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

The "Prepare 2 Moat Supplies" does get checked off and then you move on to "Brew Flamingo Perfume.
    Ps: Maybe I'm not the only one this far behind. I realize so many have already gotten past this.

Trudy, I personally don't see what you could have done wrong. We all ask questions.

Adding again: I don't see that pink flamingo chick in the market. But I'll look again. Nevermind! I already have 6 pink flamingos!!??!!
    I'm losing it.
    Well, I am about as far along as you....with near-constant playing since I am stuck at home due to the weather (thank goodness I still have internet!)

re: the extra flingle mingle...my Value Pack changed from an extra chick to 4 moat corners! Did you purchase a value pack with a pink chick? Because after I bought 5 pink flamingos the market purchase went away, but one was offered in the value pack....at least for a few days. I noticed today my pack option changed to moat corners.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well, I am about as far along as you....with near-constant playing since I am stuck at home due to the weather (thank goodness I still have internet!)

re: the extra flingle mingle...my Value Pack changed from an extra chick to 4 moat corners! Did you purchase a value pack with a pink chick?
    No. I haven't bought any packs. Like I said I'm losing it. Lol. Do you think I can get compensated for that? Hah.

Executive Chef
    No. I haven't bought any packs. Like I said I'm losing it. Lol. Do you think I can get compensated for that? Hah.
    Hahaha I'd rather have an even number of flingle mingles (6 instead of 5)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    I am delighted that I have been able to buy a 6th baby Pink flamingo as I really wanted a baby. My only minor complaint is that it has the yellow arrow above it and I just know I am going to end up clicking it by mistake. Really wish it could be made into a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am delighted that I have been able to buy a 6th baby Pink flamingo as I really wanted a baby. My only minor complaint is that it has the yellow arrow above it and I just know I am going to end up clicking it by mistake. Really wish it could be made into a decoration.
    In case you click the chick by accident, you can put her in storage and take her back out. Doing this will reset her timer and you will have to click 5 times again to fully grow her.

I'm losing it.
    Rest assured that this step is the most demanding and it'll be all smooth sailing after this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    In case you click the chick by accident, you can put her in storage and take her back out. Doing this will reset her timer and you will have to click 5 times again to fully grow her.
    Genius. Thank you. Never thought of that

Executive Chef
    I'll also add, I started brewing the perfumes as soon as that goal became available. You don't have to do the steps in the exact order.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Shibuya cloth,

I feel I owe you an apology. I was the person who originally asked for clarification of goals 11 and 14. I think this set off the person harrassing you regarding page one.

I have always appreciated what you and others do for this forum. It is unfortunate that one troll can cause such upset repeatedly.

Thanks for all you do!
    trudyscandles
    I agree, and I'm sure many if not almost everyone using this forum will also agree that Spiritwind and Shibuyacloth rock! And Northwood too. We appreciate you and all you do.