Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    In order to complete the academy's goals you need scrolls, you get the scrolls when you progress in different events. I have unlocked and completed 2 of the students so far and have 2 to go.

If you quit this event, you can get more scrolls in the next one.

Hope this helps,
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I?ve just decided to quit. I?m in the middle of goal 11 and there are way to many faux flamingos to go. I think it?s doable but way too energy- and time consuming. I?m about to get the Academy and I think that?s more useful in my kingdom than that flamingo. What do you think?
    You're already in the middle of goal 11! Wow, I'm still working on goal 9.
    I like to work on the main story lines when I'm done with the (timed) event of the moment. (or combine the 2 when for example it doesn't matter which tree is being cut, might as well cut my Aspen forest)
    You have already done a lot for this event, but if you don't think the prizes are worth it, or if you don't like the goals/tasks, quitting is fine too.
    Just remember that the main events/ goals/ story lines aren't going anywhere.
    And like Trudyscandles says, completing goals for other events gets you Academy scrolls for the Academy story line (to unlock students)
    Good luck either way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    In order to complete the academy's goals you need scrolls, you get the scrolls when you progress in different events. I have unlocked and completed 2 of the students so far and have 2 to go.

If you quit this event, you can get more scrolls in the next one.

Hope this helps,
    trudyscandles
    Thank you, trudyscandles, that was good to know. I have about 200 scrolls so far. Not too bad I hope.
    So I’ll miss out on 30 more scrolls.
    There will be more events to come
    :-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Thank you, trudyscandles, that was good to know. I have about 200 scrolls so far. Not too bad I hope.
    So I’ll miss out on 30 more scrolls.
    There will be more events to come
    :-)
    If I were you, I would spent them om awakening Errol (costs : 200 scrolls). Awakening him costs 2x as much as the other students, but you get his pet Griffin too, and that's an energy dropper.
    If you awaken one of the other students, you get a couple of tasks and end up getting 5 minutes of free energy which is very handy too, but it's a one time deal.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm concerned about finishing because I don't know how many friends we will actually have to make. I'm currently on goal 11. I have 4 faux flamingos and 2 perfumes. I'm still working on the rest of the goal. Probably 2 or 3 more days to finish this one goal. I'm hoping that the friends we make in goal 11 count towards what we need for goal 14.

I'm disabled so it's pretty easy for me to babysit the game and check in every hour, but people that work 8 to 12 hour shifts each day - I'm not sure how they will fare.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, ok. Maybe I should go on. After all I’m level 44 so I still have the lower level requirements for a short while.
    I’ll do it for the scrolls.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, ok. Maybe I should go on. After all I?m level 44 so I still have the lower level requirements for a short while.
    I?ll do it for the scrolls.
    I'm doing it for the scrolls-only need 15 more to get the student to unlock the energy griffin. But otherwise I probably wouldn't as I have 2 gold mines and the fire engine that drop gold on every collection and Grimaud and the piggy hut along with carouse other things that drop gold occasionally.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I was wonder this part too "so does this mean we have to make 2 in goal 11 and yet another 2 in goal 14?"
    Level 50, and I'm currently on goal 11 in the event. I am hopeful that we make 2 Flamingo Friends in goal 11, then we use those same 2 in goal 14 to craft the disguised flamingo... it doesn't look like we turn them into anything at the end of goal 11, so they just sit in inventory (until goal 14). So only 2 Flamingo Friends total... Fingers crossed that I'm right.

Rhino Keeper
    I am lv. 50.Please S8 explain why here in Forum write that
    Goal 11:
    * Prepare Moat Supplies 0/2 | Workshop, 3 Pink Feathers, 3 Floral Block, 3 Floral Beam
    * Brew Flamingo Perfume 0/4 | Workshop, 1 hour - 35 Iron Ore, 50 Coal, 5 Silver Ore
    * Make a friend for the Wild Flamingo 0/1
    Workshop, 1 hour - 4 Flamingo Perfume, 4 Pink Feathers, 5 Faux Flamingo

Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +2 Romantic Moat, unlocks Romantic Moat in the market for additional purchase

but in my "Kingdom goals" there write that goal 11,lv.3 wants Wild Flamingo / 2/.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7967e7d8a13b24f52612ba37b0f135d6-V.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	54612

Why is there a change in this goal????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9377.JPEG 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	54611  
    Last edited by stanis87; 02-10-20 at 12:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    No flamingos from mine. Only from sawmill? Anyone?