Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the royal flamingo on both of my accounts. I never spend this many gems on 1 item specifically tied to an event, especially doing it on 2 accounts!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hope it works for me the same way I've seen others post. At least I got gem sales on both accounts today, lol!

On another note, I see that in the last step we need 2 flamingos friend but it doesn't say where those come from - can someone explain if we need to make them or what?

Thanks in advance and good luck all!
    trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Trudyscandles;1610997]I just bought the royal flamingo on both of my accounts. I never spend this many gems on 1 item specifically tied to an event, especially doing it on 2 accounts!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hope it works for me the same way I've seen others post. At least I got gem sales on both accounts today, lol!

On another note, I see that in the last step we need 2 flamingos friend but it doesn't say where those come from - can someone explain if we need to make them or what?

Thanks in advance and good luck all!

One friend was made in goal 11:

Goal 11:
    * Prepare Moat Supplies 0/2 | Workshop, 3 Pink Feathers, 3 Floral Block, 3 Floral Beam
    * Brew Flamingo Perfume 0/4 | Workshop, 1 hour - 35 Iron Ore, 50 Coal, 5 Silver Ore
    * Make a friend for the Wild Flamingo 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 4 Flamingo Perfume, 4 Pink Feathers, 5 Faux Flamingo
    Last edited by stormyskater; 02-08-20 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Clarification

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how many total white clay and rosewood we will need for the event? Not the finished beams and blocks but the raw clay and rosewood? I dont want to waste energy and coins if I dont need to so I want to know when I am getting close (if thats even possible!) lol
    Thanks so much!

Oh and this Amorabush collection was much better with 4/6 unlike the previous 3 collection which gave me 1/6, 0/6 and 0/6. Things are looking up!

Rhino Keeper

Fixed the number

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Does anyone know how many total white clay and rosewood we will need for the event? Not the finished beams and blocks but the raw clay and rosewood? I dont want to waste energy and coins if I dont need to so I want to know when I am getting close (if thats even possible!) lol
    Thanks so much!
    52 finished beams and blocks and therefore 936 (18x) of the raws, I think.

Where?s ShibuyaCloth when you need her? Hopefully she?s away having fun.
    Last edited by are1000; 02-08-20 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Inaccurate calculation

Rhino Keeper
    A few notables and gratitude/appreciation.

1) one chop of stone or tree gives TWO of the needed drops for crafting. Whoop whoop!
    2) the recolor for the romantic walls and towers include more foliage, giving it a rich look. Looks good alternating w wedding wall, btw, at least I think so.
    3) I also confirm that the flamingo that is supposed to improve drops, actually does. I would not have finished the event without it as RL is heavy next week, no babysitting slots available. I have NEVER bought an item like this for any event; as other have said, well done S8. : ) I essentially blew 400 gems on a fancy chicken, it a cute chicken, without which I would have left a large part of the event.p due to sheer impossibility.
    4) S8 shared how intensive this event would be, so we could make informed choices.
    5) S8 told us about the final prize, so we could make informed choices.

I am beginning to feel actually listened to and taken care of by the team, which builds my loyalty, and defo makes me spend more. Keep it up! Although it is unlikely to translate to a confirm spend button on purchases over, say, 10gems, it's still an incredibly welcome development.

THANK YOU S8! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    52 finished beams and blocks and therefore 936 (18x) of the raws, I think.

Where?s ShibuyaCloth when you need her? Hopefully she?s away having fun.
    I too find her tables extremely helpful. This event matches Tinkerer’s Tale. Here is Shibuya’s Table from that.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5972DD6-1389-413D-A54E-2BF73CC2B8B4.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	54576

Floating Tower = Romantic Moat
    Flying Pig = White Flamingo
    Flying Machine = Moat Supplies
    Pilot Faerie = Disguised Flamingo
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 02-08-20 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Figured out the requirements for the disguised flamingo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I too find her tables extremely helpful. This event matches Tinkerer’s Tale. Here is Shibuya’s Table from that.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5972DD6-1389-413D-A54E-2BF73CC2B8B4.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	54576

Floating Tower = Romantic Moat
    Flying Pig = White Flamingo
    Flying Machine =
    Pilot Faerie =
    By the way, the numbers in the spreadsheet, which looks correct, is higher - 64. So I?d go with that number.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    By the way, the numbers in the spreadsheet, which looks correct, is higher - 64. So I?d go with that number.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    That does match the table, so I think you are correct.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for posting the chart, I don't normally use them but for this specific event style it's become a necessity. With my current schedule, I struggled with the last event like this one so I'm really going to have to sit down and work out the math as to whether or not this one is possible for me.

Loving the artwork and I want to purchase the Royal Flamingo but there's nothing on offer in this event that makes a chicken in Fingle Mingle clothing worth 400g. Perhaps if it goes on sale at the end, I'll grab it?

Rhino Keeper
    I love my flying machines from that event- I crafted an extra for the cash and the living wood!