Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 417

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

  1. #271
    I had one moat supplies done so it said 1/2. I made another and it did not register still says 1/2. Does it go into our inventory ? Or just registers on the goal?

  2. #272
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    I had one moat supplies done so it said 1/2. I made another and it did not register still says 1/2. Does it go into our inventory ? Or just registers on the goal?
    It only registers on the goal (and you just get 1000 coins) The actual Moats are a reward when finishing goal 11.
    Very strange it didn't register your second one.. Maybe force close and check again?
    Maybe the game reset, and you still have the beams and blocks?

  3. #273
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    I had one moat supplies done so it said 1/2. I made another and it did not register still says 1/2. Does it go into our inventory ? Or just registers on the goal?
    Edited: answered already

    I will add that I think this part of the goal checked off when I started the moat supplies, not when I collected. I remember thinking that was odd at the time.

  4. #274
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Thank you, I thought I was making them for the flamingos because I need more coal. I'm mixed up.
    IKR? I panicked earlier when this happened, I too thought for sure I was crafting a block or beam instead of the Moat Supplies. I believe the Game not blanking out certain random event items keeps us on our toes; definitely need to think as well as strategize in events. Much more enjoyable for adults. Although it can be frustrating lololol when one bobbles.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  5. #275
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    960
    Inventory card for Shibuyacloth
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	620BD240-886A-4205-8FC3-7A9170B62FF0.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	54635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D982D228-780F-484C-8C33-7472929729DC.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	54636

    12h collection, yielding glimmerdust (black flagged), jewels (black flagged) and piles of seed (black flagged) so far.

  6. #276
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Inventory card for Shibuyacloth
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	620BD240-886A-4205-8FC3-7A9170B62FF0.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	54635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D982D228-780F-484C-8C33-7472929729DC.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	54636

    12h collection, yielding glimmerdust (black flagged), jewels (black flagged) and piles of seed (black flagged) so far.
    What a disappointing final prize. With the amount the work that we went through I thought we'd at least get something equivalent to a gold mine, not another golden peacock disguised as a flamingo. Although it's very cute I don't think the quality of the drop justifies the effort.

  7. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    IKR? I panicked earlier when this happened, I too thought for sure I was crafting a block or beam instead of the Moat Supplies. I believe the Game not blanking out certain random event items keeps us on our toes; definitely need to think as well as strategize in events. Much more enjoyable for adults. Although it can be frustrating lololol when one bobbles.
    After reading all of your posts about this, I ended up doing it, too. In BOTH of my games. Sigh.

  8. #278
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    739
    Just noticed that the Pink Flamingo cap has been raised to 6!!
    Everyone who grew all five initial flamingos can now keep one as a chick!

    Now I have two flamingo chicks!

  9. #279
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    262

    Sixth pink chick! More white flamingos??

    Just mentioning here that I was able to buy a 6th pink chick in the market for coins. So the purchase limit seems to have increased to 6, and maybe we can still do goal 10 (raise 5) and keep one as a chick...

    Thanks S8! Can you consider offering them as babies, too that never grow up? White and pink??? Ivy's nursery?

    Also, for those wondering, you know who you are , the ability to craft additional white flamingos disappears from the flower stand after goal 14. So if you want a flamboyance of mingling flingos, craft while you can! Hoping S8 offers more white ones for coins!!! and more pinks, too! Didn't the splash screen have like 15?? More flingos please, my chickens need a break after all these years!

  10. #280
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    960
    Thanks S8! I can now have a gorgeous adorable wee pink chick!
    I have baby cow, pig, chicken (these 3 are stored), dragon, manticore and even an alicorn. Love them!

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •