Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I tried to put it in a spread sheet. I probably made some mistakes so please let me know of any fixes needed. Also, it says to prepare the moat supplies, but I assume you?ll have to craft it as well so I included that (which makes my math pretty much in line with the consensus).

Also, I love that this event matches my username!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Nice job! thank you for sharing.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I agree about the Flamingo boosting blossoms is better than 5 gems a pop for the blooms....but that would take 1/3-1/2 of my gems (depending on account). I guess I will have to hope for more snow, so I can sit home & play
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have the Royal Flamingo. Each collection from the 6 Amorabushes gives 7-9 Amorablooms. My workshops are running continuously.
    That's great news! In other events when people have purchased the item supposed to boost drops, collections, etc., they've reported that they didn't seem to help. Looks like this time it might. Have you noticed any boost in clay, beams, or feathers?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Can anyone comment on the max number of clay blocks/rosewoods allowed? I am debating purchasing the initial Value Pack, but the last time I bought one I maxed out the event chopped item too easily.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Can anyone comment on the max number of clay blocks/rosewoods allowed? I am debating purchasing the initial Value Pack, but the last time I bought one I maxed out the event chopped item too easily.
    don't have my game open, but you can find the max allowed on the back of the inventory card. pretty sure its 999 from memory, but you should confirm

Rhino Keeper
    Jeez, I feel so bad for ****ing these white flamingos.... I wish he was a market item we could just collect from for feathers.

Farm Supplier
    Does the royal flamingo help boost items in future events as well or just this event?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Jeez, I feel so bad for ****ing these white flamingos.... I wish he was a market item we could just collect from for feathers.
    I know!!! I let my kids fight the monsters for me and my little one was appalled that she had to take a sword to such an adorable, peaceful flamingo. Haha. I am so excited for the moats and bridges. Great deco!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    That's great news! In other events when people have purchased the item supposed to boost drops, collections, etc., they've reported that they didn't seem to help. Looks like this time it might. Have you noticed any boost in clay, beams, or feathers?
    My drops of White Clay and Rosewood are excellent. My drops of spawning White Flamingos for White Feathers from sparkling mines and sawmills are very stingy. So far I am not waiting on anything.

By my math, I won?t get enough rosewood from my 5 trees to finish the event. Are the trees coming back or does this mean I will have to spend gems to finish?

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast