Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Same here and then thought that maybe it was just unlocked. I placed 6 as that was the space I had and then thought I should have tried more. It had disappeared from the market.
    I did not even realize it maxed us out at 6 trees so I kept looking everywhere wondering where the option went to purchase/plant more and thought I was going crazy. Of course I did not check the forum for a few hours and now I feel a bit embarrassed. Lol

Thanks for all the times you guys make me feel silly. Lol
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 02-07-20 at 02:27 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I did not get mine either.
    It was not a reward, just notification that the item is unlocked. All of the info is now on page 1 about what unlocks when and what rewards you get from goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They're similar but not exactly the same, you can definitely see the difference if they're placed together or near each other. I'm happier getting a new wall set, even if it's just a recolor than I would be getting no new walls at all. Though, it would've been nice if they included a recolored gate and path as well.
    I wish they gave a gate too, so the people that did not get the old one you are speaking of could get one. To me, a wall is not complete without the gate.

I also have not known where to post this but it REALLY irks me... I bought all of the themed character like gates and the royal gate for gems awhile back when they had them in the market. I was so excited to put them in my Kingdom. But it was a huge letdown to realize that you cant even use them because they do not actually attach to any of the walls!! They are too narrow and leave these ugly gaps on both sides of every single one so it was a waste of a ton of gems and it?s a bummer because I love them! I really wish they would fix them so that they would actually attach like all the walls/gates do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think my game messed up, after collecting my Floral Block from the Workshop for Goal 5, I got the Congratulations screen but no dialogue intro to the next goal. I know it's not a huge deal but I quite like reading the story and am sad that I've missed a portion of it.
    I also didn't get any dialogue. I wondered if it was because I had crafted 2 blocks and beams so the first 2 parts of the goal ticked off straight way. Though I don't think crafting ahead normally impacts dialogue.

Executive Chef
    I might have counted wrongly but if we actually need 261 random drops of amorablooms for block and beam crafts to make faux flamingoes, bridges and moat supplies, this will be difficult to complete for most. You will need luck and having to babysit the game every 1.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I did not even realize it maxed us out at 6 trees so I kept looking everywhere wondering where the option went to purchase/plant more and thought I was going crazy. Of course I did not check the forum for a few hours and now I feel a bit embarrassed. Lol

Thanks for all the times you guys make me feel silly. Lol
    I only bought 5 and they disappeared. S8, would you please unlock the trees again?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I might have counted wrongly but if we actually need 261 random drops of amorablooms for block and beam crafts to make faux flamingoes, bridges and moat supplies, this will be difficult to complete for most. You will need luck and having to babysit the game every 1.5 hours.
    Ok, if 261 random drops:
    Assume 3 on a good each collection- some will give more, some less, some people will be v lucky and some unlucky...
    That's 261/3, 87 collections, round up to 90. : )
    Over 13 days, that's 7 collections a day, but doesn't credit how much people may have already collected, say, 6 or 7 collections each day.

Ooph. That is TOUGH.

However, the decos are fab, worth going for on their own, and I admit to spending over 1,000,000 coinage of the realm on the new romantic deco walls and towers. LOVE them. Obviously. : ) Is 500 walls and 50 towers enough??? Lol! : ) Any chance of a path to go with it, or re-release of pink larkspur paths? I don't mind lovers gate as a gate match, but would also squeal w delight over a fuller match. : ) Also - thanks S8 for the graphics and making these decos for coins rather than gems. Awesome.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Glop, really? Shows I am not good with figures. I really thought this event was doable for most of us, but it turns out the opposite :-(. I am just going to give it a try. Cant harvest those amorabushes every 1,5 hour. I do have a life :-).

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the 4.99 package. I don?t often spend real money on the game but I didn?t finish the last challenge and really want to finish this one! The 30 blooms gives some wiggle room. And I love having the 15 minutes of unlimited energy. I chopped so many rocks and trees so I feel like it gave me a great start. I?m usually struggling with these challenges since I don?t have any energy droppers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I also didn't get any dialogue. I wondered if it was because I had crafted 2 blocks and beams so the first 2 parts of the goal ticked off straight way. Though I don't think crafting ahead normally impacts dialogue.
    Interesting.... perhaps it's not us and there just wasn't any dialogue in this section? If there isn't, that's a bit odd and, as mentioned earlier, disappointing.

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast