Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Oh No double GAAAH..... on a different account, I just collected bridge #2, game reset, and I am not progressing to the white flamingo battle because I have to make the blocks & beams again! Not fun

Attachment 54568
    Yep . Me too. Just placed my second bridge, and now I have to make more blocks and beams.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	573FB4AC-BE21-49CE-A6F7-EB2EE8554ED6.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	54570

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    You need to tame 2 x white flamingo in goal 9, they each need 4 faux
    Ugh ... I mean ... thank you.

Executive Chef
    Me too. Which griffin will you be selecting?
    Think I’m going to get the Peacock Griffin.
    It’s just so pretty I can’t not.
    And it will fit perfectly with my Academy grounds.

Also just saw on the sneak peak thread that the new tent has a grand prize of a cute Pink Seal!
    Can’t wait to welcome the little pup into my kingdom!
    Just where to place it??
    ... my Shark Coast , Siren Cliffs or Mermaid Island* ... decisions decisions ...

Apologies for being a bit off topic SW so gonna mention that I think 400gems for the Flamingo with Chicken drops is far too expensive!
    It should have a super (super) rare drop of Explorers Permits for that price.
    Everyone would buy one if that was the case! hahaha

(*not actually an island yet - but saving Explorers Permits to put a moat around that area ... 13 ready , 5 to go)

Executive Chef
    I think you also have to factor in the crafting times as there is almost close to 200h worth of workshop crafts. Granted you have 2 workshops but not really possible to have them both continuously working at full capacity in your waking hours as you are limited to the amorablooms you collect every 1.5h, for example 3 in your estimation.

Not trying to dissuade anyone from doing this event. It is not as energy intensive as some previous events but just bear in mind this one requires constant hourly babysitting for collections and crafts. I did not buy the royal flamingo but whoever has, could you please comment on bloom drop rates? Perhaps with the royal flamingo, it may be more achievable with pushing more crafts through but you will still have to collect from the amorabushes every 1.5h.
    I have the Royal Flamingo. Each collection from the 6 Amorabushes gives 7-9 Amorablooms. My workshops are running continuously.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know if the white flamingos spawn from anywhere other than the sparkling mines? Thank you! 🦩

Executive Chef
    I can confirm the white flamingos also spawn from sawmills, per page 1.

Edit: just got three white flamingos from my four mines/sawmills.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 02-07-20 at 12:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I really wish they would put the sweetheart shack for sale. I don't have it and I really want it. There are a bunch of cute items to buy that provide you with stuff for the sweetheart shack but there is no point in getting them without the shack!
    Is it worth it to get them, then when you have the shack you can start doing the trades ASAP? I really don't know. Worth asking through.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have the Royal Flamingo. Each collection from the 6 Amorabushes gives 7-9 Amorablooms. My workshops are running continuously.
    Thx for the information and lol it most prob means that with the royal flamingo it is possible to finish the event without being glued to your smart device and without it is ..... Main question is if the main price is worth 400 gems :-).

Edit: bought one and yes it works as described. Don’t know if the main price is worth it, but I def didn’t want to be glued to my Ipad
    Last edited by CelineDragoness; 02-07-20 at 12:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo. Just got a third golden nugget just from chopping rocks for this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Beginning to have second thoughts about this event, as it is babysitting intensive. Absolutely love the decos and want to get at least as far as getting the fingle mingles (pink flamingos).

Energy not the issue for me, but time is. Have been babysitting this for a few hours now, with a workshop boost.

Each amora bloom is 5 gems in the workshop 80 blooms for 400 gems. Vs a flamingo that gives 6-9 blooms instead of 3ish from all 6 bushes. You'd make your gem's worth in about 26, 27 collections (80/3 is 26.6) or even less if you get the higher end of yield. You'd defo get way more than 400 gems worth of bloom over the rest of the event, and certainly at least have the convenience of not babysitting.

Just mulling. : ) I really love the graphics. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast