Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Cupid Leaderboard - 2020 Feb 5

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    I have one Lovebird tree and it has 3 birds presently.
    But ...I need a fourth place for the new one.
    I suppose that Bird tree is the same as Lovebird tree. They are identical except the color of leaves (Green vs red).
    The red lovebird tree I have only holds 2 birds. I currently have the white lovebird & the pink lovebird there & when I try & place the new blue lovebird, it tells me it?s full. I checked the market info & it says the pink lovebird tree only holds two birds. The green bird tree holds 3 birds. Is this an error in my game only?? Im never able to insert photos here. Doesn?t let me. It?s annoying. So I can?t show you a screenshot of what I?m talking about.

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    I have one Lovebird tree and it has 3 birds presently.
    But ...I need a fourth place for the new one.
    I suppose that Bird tree is the same as Lovebird tree. They are identical except the color of leaves (Green vs red).
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    The red lovebird tree I have only holds 2 birds. I currently have the white lovebird & the pink lovebird there & when I try & place the new blue lovebird, it tells me it?s full. I checked the market info & it says the pink lovebird tree only holds two birds. The green bird tree holds 3 birds. Is this an error in my game only?? Im never able to insert photos here. Doesn?t let me. It?s annoying. So I can?t show you a screenshot of what I?m talking about.
    To clarify:

    The habitat with the green leaves is the Bird Tree, and it can hold 3 pets (birds or bats). The habitat with the red leaves is the Lovebird Tree, and it can only hold 2 Lovebirds. They are different trees despite how similar they look.

  3. #23
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    To clarify:

    The habitat with the green leaves is the Bird Tree, and it can hold 3 pets (birds or bats). The habitat with the red leaves is the Lovebird Tree, and it can only hold 2 Lovebirds. They are different trees despite how similar they look.
    I have found the lovebird tree with red leaves in my storage. I had stored it may be last Year.
    Sorry.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    I have found the lovebird tree with red leaves in my storage. I had stored it may be last Year.
    Sorry.
    No need to be sorry.
    We are just happy that you found it!
    My cellar is a giant nightmare

  5. #25
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    304
    Afraid I won't get the milestone pet in time.. Not even at 5,000 points yet. Still have over 2,000 points to go. One of my kids had the flu all last week so my play was limited so I was way behind on getting points. Hopefully I can get the bird in time. If not, will be my first time missing out since I started doing leaderboards. But oh well if I don't get it because at least I was able to get my son all better and Thats what really matters!!!

  6. #26
    I am so disappointed I may end up in second instead of third... I wanted the expansion permits and coins I accidentally passed someone and they don’t look like they’ll pass me again.

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I am so disappointed I may end up in second instead of third... I wanted the expansion permits and coins I accidentally passed someone and they don’t look like they’ll pass me again.
    Don't forget, the pet that you win as a prize gives premium parts such as expansion permits and coins every time you feed it!


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Don't forget, the pet that you win as a prize gives premium parts such as expansion permits and coins every time you feed it!
    I only started playing a couple weeks ago. How does that work? Do you mean the bird I got, or this Cupid?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I only started playing a couple weeks ago. How does that work? Do you mean the bird I got, or this Cupid?
    Both are pets!
    You swipe your pail across them when they are jumping and they give you a reward.
    Then you feed and repeat in five hours.

  10. #30
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I only started playing a couple weeks ago. How does that work? Do you mean the bird I got, or this Cupid?
    Read what Judy said above. You can make pet feed with 1 bacon and 2 wheat. (Don't quote me on this I forget if its one or two bacon). Just buy the habitats from the Market to place them down.

    The bird goes in the Loverbirds Tree, not sure where the Cupid goes yet, we usually get the prize at 9:30 ET. (in 5 minutes)


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •