Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cupid Leaderboard - 2020 Feb 5

Can anyone help? My friend got the lovebird prize. But the store says she's at her limit for the lovebird hab. She does not have one out and not one in storage either. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keomint2 View Post
    Can anyone help? My friend got the lovebird prize. But the store says she's at her limit for the lovebird hab. She does not have one out and not one in storage either. Any ideas?
    It is not available in the Market? I remember that for me it was showing "Limit Reached" because I had received my Lovebird Tree a couple of years ago during a previous Leaderboard event. Please ask your friend to 1) check the Market, and 2) look deep in her inventory storage for a tree that looks like the Bird Tree (which has green leaves) but says "Lovebird Tree" (and has red leaves).

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It is not available in the Market? I remember that for me it was showing "Limit Reached" because I had received my Lovebird Tree a couple of years ago during a previous Leaderboard event. Please ask your friend to 1) check the Market, and 2) look deep in her inventory storage for a tree that looks like the Bird Tree (which has green leaves) but says "Lovebird Tree" (and has red leaves).
    Thanks, but in the market it says limit reached. And she said she checked her storage and it wasn't there. 🤷*♀️ I told her mine was in my storage so she checked but wasn't there she said.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keomint2 View Post
    Thanks, but in the market it says limit reached. And she said she checked her storage and it wasn't there. ��*♀️ I told her mine was in my storage so she checked but wasn't there she said.
    If it says limit reached it has to be buried in her storage.

Ok, I'll have her look again. But she's looked twice. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    If it says limit reached it has to be buried in her storage.
    No good. She looked deep DEEP, but it wasn't there.

My Cupid (and bird) has only dropped 25 coins each collection and some points. Am I missing something? I thought they’re supposed to give parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    My Cupid (and bird) has only dropped 25 coins each collection and some points. Am I missing something? I thought they’re supposed to give parts.
    Pets give coins, parts, diamonds. Random, though coins more often, diamonds here and there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    The most common drop for pets is coins. If you are lucky, your pets may instead drop expansion papers or tools and such.

I usually have 10-12 pets out, and sometimes I can be very lucky and up to 4 of them drop something of value. And sometimes I can be very unlucky and receive nothing but coins.

Thanks, guys.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345