Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Spread The Love Event - 2020 Feb 5

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Here you go Paul
    Lives in the Mythical Meadow of the Bird Tree
    Attachment 54706
    Thank you judy. I have all the items but the Snail mail... Only need one more item to make my last collection. Crossing my fingers I can get a Snail Mail in time.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Thank you judy. I have all the items but the Snail mail... Only need one more item to make my last collection. Crossing my fingers I can get a Snail Mail in time.
    Fingers and toes crossed for you!

I am so disappointed I may end up in second instead of third... I wanted the expansion permits and coins I accidentally passed someone and they don’t look like they’ll pass me again

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get my snail, but it was a good event. Pretty good bday decos.

56 turns ins as I played hard. No snail. I really don't understand this. But I like the decor!

Executive Chef
    I only had 5 turn-ins because the Studios weren't dropping anything. At least I got my Seahorse.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I only had 5 turn-ins because the Studios weren't dropping anything. At least I got my Seahorse.
    I save wool, ash trees...use the boosters. It's maddening....and the bells to speed it up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    56 turns ins as I played hard. No snail. I really don't understand this. But I like the decor!
    I understand where you’re coming from. I turned in over 30 times - including purchasing 2 bundles to get studio drops - and no snail. This is the second event in a row I haven’t been able to achieve all the prizes. I understand random but receiving 9 of the same plus other decorations and no snail - nope I don’t understand it. I used all my gems on trying to achieve the snail so now I have none left for the next event. Oh well. At least I know I won’t be getting anything this time so I can’t be disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Collections
    From farm 1: sweet garden truck (4x), love stack(2x), heart stone path(2x) and Vday planters (1x).
    From farm 2: heart stone path (2x), love stack(2x), chocolate box(2x) and rose topiary(1x).

Have a good day.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567