Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spread The Love Event - 2020 Feb 5

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    I just turned in a collection and I didn't receive a prize. The cloud picture came up blank. I closed the game and opened it up again and still no prize. And the collection has been taken. Please help.
    This has happened 2 times now. Very frustrated. I checked the collect them all list and the snail mail has been ticked off but I haven't got it in my cellar. All other turn ins are ok just the pet. What is going on?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    This has happened 2 times now. Very frustrated. I checked the collect them all list and the snail mail has been ticked off but I haven't got it in my cellar. All other turn ins are ok just the pet. What is going on?
    I copied your post to bugs and issues

Rhino Keeper
    I also just turned in and found nothing in the cellar. When I check the prizes the snail has the green check mark. I already did the close and open app like 3 times. So this has to be a problem with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    I also just turned in and found nothing in the cellar. When I check the prizes the snail has the green check mark. I already did the close and open app like 3 times. So this has to be a problem with the game.
    I put your post in Bugs and Issues too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I copied your post to bugs and issues
    Thank you Judy...
    Let's hope storm8 can get it sorted.

Executive Chef
    Same here and now my studio hasn't given anymore drops since this happened!

Executive Chef
    As I expected, my Studios are being very stingy and not dropping the Sweet Notes. So far, I only have 1. And I have no idea which crafts to start to improve my chances, because really, I'm not sure it will matter. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Same here and now my studio hasn't given anymore drops since this happened!
    Is the Snail Mail checked off in your goal too?

farm story2

Spread The Love Event - 2020 5 februarie salut la acest joc am facut toate colectiile si nu am primit melcul se pare la lam castigat de 2 ori si de doua ori mia aparut imaginea alba si in inventar nimic am inceiat misiunea cu melcul bifat dar in inventar nimic mam uitat pe sait si am vazut ca nu sant singurul cu aceasta problema am telefon android
    va multumesc frumos si astept raspuns cat mai repede

Quote Originally Posted by IOANAMARINELA76 View Post
    Spread The Love Event - 2020 5 februarie salut la acest joc am facut toate colectiile si nu am primit melcul se pare la lam castigat de 2 ori si de doua ori mia aparut imaginea alba si in inventar nimic am inceiat misiunea cu melcul bifat dar in inventar nimic mam uitat pe sait si am vazut ca nu sant singurul cu aceasta problema am telefon android
    va multumesc frumos si astept raspuns cat mai repede

Spread The Love Event - 2020 February 5 Hello to this game I made all the collections and I did not receive the snail looks like I won 2 times and twice the white image appeared to me and in inventory nothing started the mission with the snail ticked but in inventory nothing I looked at the site and saw that I am not the only one with this problem I have an android phone
    thank you nice and I expect an answer as soon as possible

I have put these posts in bugs and issues
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-16-20 at 03:42 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast