Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Spread The Love Event - 2020 Feb 5

farm story2

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Spread The Love Event - 2020 February 5 Hello to this game I made all the collections and I did not receive the snail looks like I won 2 times and twice the white image appeared to me and in inventory nothing started the mission with the snail ticked but in inventory nothing I looked at the site and saw that I am not the only one with this problem I have an android phone
    thank you nice and I expect an answer as soon as possible

I have put these posts in bugs and issues
    multumesc problema sa rezolvat micutul meu melc este in habitat multumesc frumos

Fashion Designer
    So far I've got several turn ins and have received

1 Candy Heart Spinner
    2 Sweet Garden Trucks
    2 Vday Planters
    1 Love Stack
    2 sets of Heart Stone Paths

I've been lucky with the studio comparatively, I guess, as I've gotten definitely four drops, maybe five? I'm not a huge fan of the seahorse. I love it if it's a pet! But these hybrid part-giver thingies I don't care for. I also think it should have some kind of movement, but the squirrel flag thingie doesn't have any movement either, so, whatevs on that. I do like the pathways. Some of them I like more than others, but I'm not disappointed to get multiples of pathways.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t know if this is possible but could the Lovebird Tree capacity be increased to 3 pets please? I have 2 from a previous event and now I’ve achieved the Blue Lovebird but I’m a bit disappointed I can’t have them all out at once. I know this probably sounds trivial and maybe a bit greedy but I just thought I’d ask. Thanks.

Admin
    Please do something... it’s third day wasted on both studios with zero output������

Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Admin
    Please do something... it’s third day wasted on both studios with zero output������
    I've been having the same issue and it's so frustrating. I usually don't care for these events because it requires spending coins to complete the collections but I thought I would give it a try and now I'm regretting it
    Last edited by faithfuhlllness; 02-18-20 at 09:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Admin
    Hi, if by Admin, you mean Moderators, they are regular players like the rest of us, so they have no power over studio drop rate.

Studio drop rate is terrible for most, if not all. Maybe you can try changing the way you are collecting studio crafts. I also have two studios. I make scarfs only. I usually wait 5-6hr after I start crafting to begin collecting. Once I collected 1, I wait for about 5-7 minutes before I collect 2nd craft. I used to collect everything at once with no drops. If the drop rate is 1 in 10 minutes, for example, to get a drop or two from collecting all at once is very difficult. I don’t know your style of playing, but this game is really smart and it’s aim is to frustrate us lol Hope your studio is more generous the next round.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I don’t know if this is possible but could the Lovebird Tree capacity be increased to 3 pets please? I have 2 from a previous event and now I’ve achieved the Blue Lovebird but I’m a bit disappointed I can’t have them all out at once. I know this probably sounds trivial and maybe a bit greedy but I just thought I’d ask. Thanks.
    Not trivial, not greedy, at all.

Stormie, please give us a 2nd Lovebird Tree habitat please. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by faithfuhlllness View Post
    I've been having the same issue and it's so frustrating. I usually don't care for these events because it requires spending coins to complete the collections but I thought I would give it a try and now I'm regretting it
    Hi, by spending coins, do you mean Pile of Letters? If so, next time, just buy enough to get past Goal 2. Day 10 drop rate is always bad. Wait to see how many of Day10 you can get before buying more of Day1.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi, by spending coins, do you mean Pile of Letters? If so, next time, just buy enough to get past Goal 2. Day 10 drop rate is always bad. Wait to see how many of Day10 you can get before buying more of Day1.
    Yes, I do mean Pile of Letters. That's what I am thinking to do for the next event. I did not have any issues during the last event, which is why I decided to participate for this event. Just seems like some of the events are hit or miss. Thank you for the advice!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Here you go Paul
    Lives in the Mythical Meadow of the Bird Tree
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9006.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	54706

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast