Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Envious Dragon - Feb 04 2020 (Needed for the Colorful Conflict Leaderboard Event)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Congrats! You were very lucky

The Valentine element is never added to the breeding pool, so you managed to breed this dragon because of the blue and green elements
    Are you sure you aren't secretly working for S8?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Why is it they ask to breed blue and green, yet green and green will get it too?
    I did get it first try with Water and Neo Green
    You are a genius, had 2 Islands under construction after numerous 4 hour commons still breedable, took your advice Forest and Dawntree and I have 2 Envious Dragons under construction.

Thankyou so much!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Are you sure you aren't secretly working for S8?

Nah! This is still just a hobby

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, deadpixel, for suggesting the two pure green breeding strategy. It worked and I already got 2 (one will be raised to 10 for LB purposes and the other one will remain in baby stage). Now I can focus on breeding other dragons. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I’m still a fairly new player (level 51) I don’t have dawntree and the only single green dragon I have is forest. I do have a peridot and a scrying dragon but they are mixed with another element. Should I buy another forest and use 2 forest together? I don’t want to use forest and water again because I keep getting island fails and they take way too long to breed & hatch. Any recommendations? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Ok so I’m still a fairly new player (level 51) I don’t have dawntree and the only single green dragon I have is forest. I do have a peridot and a scrying dragon but they are mixed with another element. Should I buy another forest and use 2 forest together? I don’t want to use forest and water again because I keep getting island fails and they take way too long to breed & hatch. Any recommendations? Thanks...
    You can use two Forest Dragons.

Buying one will only cost you 500 coins and the hatching 20 seconds.

Breeding the two Forest Dragons will either net you the Envious Dragon (4 hours) or a Forest Dragon (20 seconds). It may take you a dozen tries but the total time will still be less than an Island fail

Fashion Designer
    I got it second try with Water and Forest!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You can use two Forest Dragons.

Buying one will only cost you 500 coins and the hatching 20 seconds.

Breeding the two Forest Dragons will either net you the Envious Dragon (4 hours) or a Forest Dragon (20 seconds). It may take you a dozen tries but the total time will still be less than an Island fail

Thank you so much! Will definitely try that route! I just can’t stand another island fail...Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I got it on my second try I used water & forest. Hatching right now.

Banned
    Just got another with Infinity and Neo Forest messing up my quest for Quetzal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast