Thread: Rollbacks stealing gold

Banned

Rollbacks stealing gold

This has happened twice now on this tournament. I used gold for an ultimate twice and both times a rollback immediately fired and set the tournament back 2 rounds. Conveniently the gold that was used for the ultimate does not get put back.

This has to stop. It's blatant theft of player resources. You will notice that some things get rolled back appropriately when these rollbacks happen but things that are more important to the player do not. I also lost the ad views that I used to speed up being able to battle.

I've already submitted a ticket. I've submitted several tickets in the past for the same issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Normally, I hadn't had issues, but this last Tournament was the worst.I had a rollback of 5 rounds in the tourney..had used gold to advance rnds and of course lost that too..these issues have to be resolved..come on S8, but a little effort into the game.
    I Didn't bother putting in a ticket, I have had such negative results with them, that I couldn't be bothered wasting my time just to have them shut me down..

Rhino Keeper
    I won the Regal Moon Dragon. Now been rolled back right to the start plus the gold I used to win the dragon has also gone! I have submitted a ticket. I am really fed up.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    This has happened twice now on this tournament. I used gold for an ultimate twice and both times a rollback immediately fired and set the tournament back 2 rounds. Conveniently the gold that was used for the ultimate does not get put back.

This has to stop. It's blatant theft of player resources. You will notice that some things get rolled back appropriately when these rollbacks happen but things that are more important to the player do not. I also lost the ad views that I used to speed up being able to battle.

I've already submitted a ticket. I've submitted several tickets in the past for the same issues.
    Did you get anywhere with the tickets?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    I won the Regal Moon Dragon. Now been rolled back right to the start plus the gold I used to win the dragon has also gone! I have submitted a ticket. I am really fed up.
    Now when I win ANYTHING, dragons , boosts etc, I take screen shots as proof , so that if I have an issue I can prove to S8 that I actually got what I am sending ticket in for.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to do that ��. It speaks volumes about the stability of the game that it is necessary to do it.

The Honorable Panda
    For issues please contact support and keep working with support.
    Closing thread since specific support issues are private communications between the player and support.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-in-the-forum
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request