Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: February - December 2020

Hi please add me Id:Cutiepie10116

Hi! please add me <3 id: AnceAntilope

Add me confusedhobo

Add me: Peachy6802

New Resident
    Hi! I’m looking for new neighbors that play daily and accept requests. I play several times a day (usually ) and accept requests sent but I don’t tip unless I have time. If you’d like to be my neighbor, my ID is 9ghost. I also play restaurant story and castle story if you’d like to add me on those as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for active neighbors to answer requests and send current goal parts. I play all day, and tip/gift daily, but don’t expect it from neighbors. Add Rees630 if interested. Thank you!

I play daily. I don't tip but will return them. I gift parts and goal parts. I just need neighbors who answer requests and send gifts. I don't care how many stars, I'm not A*N*A*L* like that. Add me: Judgejudyfan

please add sugarsugarz
    I'm a daily player, gifting and accepting requests.
    I don't need tips. Thanks!

Hello. Please add lovebaking76. Looking fo active neighbors!! I always answer requests/send gifts daily. I always tip, but on those rare occasions that I get busy or sick that I don’t, but I will tip ASAP!!

New Resident
    Heyyy, please add me: doeshsds I'm new to the game and need active neighbours. I need to build some kind of stove. it needs stuff that I need to ask neighbours. Ty💕