Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: February - December 2020

Executive Chef
    I need neighbors that sends goal part gifts during goals and also accepts parts requests. I don't have many active neighbors anymore to help during goals. My ID is lapetshop7 Add me and let's help each other! Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Current goal parts only. If you send food or non-goal parts (during a goal) you will be deleted. Tipping is not required. Please be respectful and only add us if your playing style is the same. We are both level 99 and have been playing for 9 years. Thanks!

My 🆔: Lambysheep
    My mom?s 🆔: addginny

New Resident
    Heyy I am Looking for Neighbours ID: Renzootje

Pls add shutupbrenda

New Resident
    Please add elimae93, and please do not comment every time you tip. It clutters up my messages and makes it hard to see anyone posting their I'd for me to add. I play every day, i keep up on it. I do take the occasional break, but I'll keep signing in to send gifts.

3-4 star neighbors!!! ( I DONT ACCEPT 0-2 HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND) (you dont have to leave a post on wall)

please have your GIFT preference on your wall or write it on my wall!! (i can not stress this enough it is highly aggravating when neighbors dont let me know what gift they want and then complain when i send them random gifts, please lets avoid this from the start and make it easier on the both of us) : D

Im also looking for neighbors who do goals! plus actively respond to all request sent out!! (I will do the same)
    if thats you add me
    ID antihunnie

New Resident

Add my storm ID Emma4g

Hi all I?m a pretty new player and need more neighbours can you all add me pls

Rhino Keeper
    Hi add me : fari85

Thanks

[QUOTE=lambysheep;1611001] Hi I added addginny and I've got a question is your mum's real name Ginny? As in same speling as Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter?? (Quote: just asking)

From Hayley09_OMG ( new neighbour ) ps: plz accept.....BYE!!!!!

I do goals and requests, no tipping/gifting! As long as you do goals/requests, feel free to add me sugar327