Thread: Disappearing Coins!

Disappearing Coins!

I have been playing Farm Story 2 for years and I love it so much! However, two days ago, I opened my farm in the morning, set things up and put things up for sale in my shop. When I came back to my farm about an hour later, I went to collect coins from my shop and my coins went from 2 million+ to 482,601. Now, I know it is possible to spend a lot at the newspaper or spend gems accidentally, but I did not accidentally spend 2 million coins. I happen to have taken a screen shot the day before (Monday) of my upcoming truck and it shows my coins at 2,599,908, which is a loss of 2,117,307 coins. I don?t know why this happened, and I?m wondering if there is anything that can be done to get my coins back? I am not a frequent flyer in the forums here, but thought it would be a good spot to pose my problem.
    I did try immediately closing and restarting the app, as well as my iPad, and neither of these solves the missing coin problem.

Any insight is appreciated! Thank you for your time!
    Kim (Bella?s Farm)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlietango121 View Post
    I have been playing Farm Story 2 for years and I love it so much! However, two days ago, I opened my farm in the morning, set things up and put things up for sale in my shop. When I came back to my farm about an hour later, I went to collect coins from my shop and my coins went from 2 million+ to 482,601. Now, I know it is possible to spend a lot at the newspaper or spend gems accidentally, but I did not accidentally spend 2 million coins. I happen to have taken a screen shot the day before (Monday) of my upcoming truck and it shows my coins at 2,599,908, which is a loss of 2,117,307 coins. I don?t know why this happened, and I?m wondering if there is anything that can be done to get my coins back? I am not a frequent flyer in the forums here, but thought it would be a good spot to pose my problem.
    I did try immediately closing and restarting the app, as well as my iPad, and neither of these solves the missing coin problem.

Any insight is appreciated! Thank you for your time!
    Kim (Bella?s Farm)
    That is a lot of coin loss, hoping someone can see why.

So I wrote to the Storm8 support about my disappearing coin problem and I got a one line email from them stating that no currency lost in the game can be recovered. No explanation, no sympathy, nothing. I’m so upset i’ll Probably never farm again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8DB2A7E-95C3-4236-8AF2-1D4EB2886F56.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	54540

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlietango121 View Post
    So I wrote to the Storm8 support about my disappearing coin problem and I got a one line email from them stating that no currency lost in the game can be recovered. No explanation, no sympathy, nothing. I’m so upset i’ll Probably never farm again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8DB2A7E-95C3-4236-8AF2-1D4EB2886F56.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	54540
    I didn't know if coins were recoverable beings it is something earned continuously by farming.
    I am sorry for your loss.

i know the feeling! i have lost gems 3x. left f.s. with x amt. logged in with 30+ & 40+ less! and s8 will not restore. frustrating! i will never get enuf gems to buy animal/pet