8000 Heartbreaker Heartstones - Draft Horse
    12800 Heartbreaker Heartstones - Heartbreaker

Community prizes

1st - Lotta Love.
    2nd - 15000 Apples.
    3rd - 8 Runes.

Related goal

Heart of Fire

Hatch a Warmheart (Breed Electric + Fire)
    Reward: 250 Heartbreaker Heartstones

Raise your Warmheart to Level 10
    Reward: 250 Heartbreaker Heartstones

Animals

Warmheart Valentine/Fire Hatching 5 h. Evolve 5 h. Feed Schedule B

Fideliphant Valentine/Lightning Hatching 8 h. Evolve 8 h. Feed Schedule D

Draft Horse Dark/Earth Hatching 8 h. Evolve 8 h. Feed Schedule D

Heartbreaker Valentine/Dark Hatching 15 h. Evolve 15 h. Feed Schedule E

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200130-205131.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	54526   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200131-211455.jpg 
Views:	741 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	54527   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heartbreaker Egg.PNG 
Views:	721 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	54528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heartbreaker.jpg 
Views:	715 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	54529  
    Last edited by jmatarii; 02-12-20 at 06:04 PM.

Hi.

This is possibly the last event I participate if things do not change, a game that I loved has become an absolute boredom.

Best regards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Hi.

This is possibly the last event I participate if things do not change, a game that I loved has become an absolute boredom.

Best regards.
    Penso che ti seguiremo in tanti...grazie per tutto quello che hai fatto per noi giocatori. Il tuo contributo, notevole, ha aiutato tanti di noi a portare a termine i vari eventi in maniera piacevole e meno faticosa.
    Grazie davvero.
    Ciao

Farm Supplier

Thankyou

Hi.

Best regards.
    I must agree but a great big thanks for the advance help you have given us over the years,😂😂😂

Hi.

Best regards.
    I?m new to the game, and this goal seems nearly impossible for me! I?m a level 21 though, so I?m only getting about 100-200 hearts a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorarcade View Post
    I?m new to the game, and this goal seems nearly impossible for me! I?m a level 21 though, so I?m only getting about 100-200 hearts a day.
    Welcome to the forum! Yes, at level 21 it will be basically impossible to finish the event. I have some older accounts that have no room for these animals, so they aren't participating in the event, and I also have a brand new level 20 account which will be lucky to get to the Fideliphant. At lower levels like this, there are almost no coins available, and you need them all for expansions and habitats. Once you get some coins built up, though, you can start buying Lightning Leopards for 250,000 coins each and put them in your nests to keep them full and get more points. They take 8 hours to hatch. Conversely, though, you might have enough coins to buy Frostfangs every four hours. I think they are only 10,000 coins or something, right? So try to keep your nests full with cheap animals you can buy with coins and keep your evolution flower full, too. If you don't have enough food to raise animals all the way up to level 10, you can at least feed any duplicate animals you get up to level 3, evolve to level 4, and then sell them, just to keep your evolution flower going.

Good luck!

Really 12800 Heartstones... I will never get there without using gems and I have bought plenty...being at level 182 means nothing... what am I missing about this game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFairySprite View Post
    Really 12800 Heartstones... I will never get there without using gems and I have bought plenty...being at level 182 means nothing... what am I missing about this game
    You aren't missing anything. Whoever designed this event was missing something when they did the math on the event. Plus the fact that it seems they want to make us all lose interest and quit playing the game. I really don't get it. They have players who are interested in keeping the game going, but it is like they are deliberately trying to make us lose interest and quit. I mean, either put some effort into the darn game or just forget the whole darn thing.

Executive Chef
    I never thought that levels had anything to do with your ability to breed an animal, but I will mention that I bred the entirety of last month for the Shadow Kirin and did not get it. Then I started a baby account that reached level 17 and was able to join the event during the last week of January, and tada! Shadow Kirin. Now that account has bred an entire flock of Warmhearts, but nothing yet on my older, higher level MyMonta account, although I will say that it is currently caught up in breeding some sort of Crystal hybrid, so that has slowed down its ability to keep breeding for a couple days. Whatever the hybrid is, it is definitely something that I don't already have on this account, so I am excited about that.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Yes, at level 21 it will be basically impossible to finish the event. I have some older accounts that have no room for these animals, so they aren't participating in the event, and I also have a brand new level 20 account which will be lucky to get to the Fideliphant. At lower levels like this, there are almost no coins available, and you need them all for expansions and habitats. Once you get some coins built up, though, you can start buying Lightning Leopards for 250,000 coins each and put them in your nests to keep them full and get more points. They take 8 hours to hatch. Conversely, though, you might have enough coins to buy Frostfangs every four hours. I think they are only 10,000 coins or something, right? So try to keep your nests full with cheap animals you can buy with coins and keep your evolution flower full, too. If you don't have enough food to raise animals all the way up to level 10, you can at least feed any duplicate animals you get up to level 3, evolve to level 4, and then sell them, just to keep your evolution flower going.

Good luck!
    Thank you! It never occurred to me to buy up cheapie animals. I?ve kept selling my duplicates trying to get fancy limited ones! I was also thinking I should focus on raising each one to level 15, because i really enjoy the battles. I will need your advice and get the habitats full! It?s definitely a slow process.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast