Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Heartbreaker - 2020 Jan 31

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I never thought that levels had anything to do with your ability to breed an animal, but I will mention that I bred the entirety of last month for the Shadow Kirin and did not get it. Then I started a baby account that reached level 17 and was able to join the event during the last week of January, and tada! Shadow Kirin. Now that account has bred an entire flock of Warmhearts, but nothing yet on my older, higher level MyMonta account, although I will say that it is currently caught up in breeding some sort of Crystal hybrid, so that has slowed down its ability to keep breeding for a couple days. Whatever the hybrid is, it is definitely something that I don't already have on this account, so I am excited about that.
    I tried really hard to get a shadow kirin also... no luck so far. Just hoping for the fideliphant during this goal. Any tips or tricks that you can think of to earn more goal points? The crystal hybrid sounds really cool!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorarcade View Post
    I tried really hard to get a shadow kirin also... no luck so far. Just hoping for the fideliphant during this goal. Any tips or tricks that you can think of to earn more goal points? The crystal hybrid sounds really cool!
    Keep all your nest and flowers occupied, and plant the 20 hours long time prumes if you want as many points as possible. Good luck
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

These milestone challenges use to be so easy. I was always able to reach the end with little to no use of gems. Honestly, the only reason I keep this app is because I put more money than I probably should have into it. Deleting it would be a waste. I want this game as it use to be. Make it worth more playing and worth less money.

I have a question here was not warm heart a Valentine/fire hybrid. Why is it now lightning/fire. I haven't got one yet, I just want to know is it Valentine/fire or lightning/fire hybrid

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerFairy89 View Post
    These milestone challenges use to be so easy. I was always able to reach the end with little to no use of gems. Honestly, the only reason I keep this app is because I put more money than I probably should have into it. Deleting it would be a waste. I want this game as it use to be. Make it worth more playing and worth less money.
    How can you reach the end with only using no or only little gems? I am breeding non stop, harvest on 6 farms minimum 20 hours every day and have 2 evolution flowers and all nests. Had already the shadow Kirin and got this points at first and got the first small Heartbreaker Statue and since one week even the HB Monument and I already used minimum 600 gems until now for breeding to fill up every nest (2x points for breeding) - but I am only at 8900 points and still need 3900 points for 7 days. Wanted to get the Heartbreaker - but I decided to give up now. I don?t want to spend between 500 or 600 gems more. Enough! I never will play or try to end with giving more then 100 gems to finish. It?s unrealistic to finish. Sad about throwing away so much gems for nothing. But this will never happen again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    How can you reach the end with only using no or only little gems? I am breeding non stop, harvest on 6 farms minimum 20 hours every day and have 2 evolution flowers and all nests. Had already the shadow Kirin and got this points at first and got the first small Heartbreaker Statue and since one week even the HB Monument and I already used minimum 600 gems until now for breeding to fill up every nest (2x points for breeding) - but I am only at 8900 points and still need 3900 points for 7 days. Wanted to get the Heartbreaker - but I decided to give up now. I don?t want to spend between 500 or 600 gems more. Enough! I never will play or try to end with giving more then 100 gems to finish. It?s unrealistic to finish. Sad about throwing away so much gems for nothing. But this will never happen again.
    I think TinkerFairy89 means the old version of the world event (lasted for a week), before they extended it for a month.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Did anyone manage to get the warm heart?
    I have three accounts that?s tried all day every day and not one of them got it. Seriously how is that possible?????

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Did anyone manage to get the warm heart?
    I have three accounts that?s tried all day every day and not one of them got it. Seriously how is that possible?????
    I was able to hatch multiple warm hearts by breeding valentine and fire. I know that?s not what the instructions stated but took a chance. Sorry you weren?t successful.

Warmheart

Quote Originally Posted by Mobisfantasy123 View Post
    I have a question here was not warm heart a Valentine/fire hybrid. Why is it now lightning/fire. I haven't got one yet, I just want to know is it Valentine/fire or lightning/fire hybrid
    I got a Warmheart by breeding lightning and fire. Many animals with special elements can be bred using certain common elements.

And now we have another month long event starting. Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by norywalker View Post
    And now we have another month long event starting. Sigh
    I no longer play these events seriously. No real chance of getting the new animals. Looks like they're trying to motivate us with a crystal type this time... but seems like a totally random element choice. Nothing about the lavender lightwing description sounds like it deserves to be a Crystal type.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795