Thread: The Tradesman

The Tradesman

I have completed the entire ?The Tradesman? quests storyline, but I did not receive the rewards.
    I had checked my inventory to no avail.
    My trade post is L10.
    Hope this problem is rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennzas View Post
    I have completed the entire ?The Tradesman? quests storyline, but I did not receive the rewards.
    I had checked my inventory to no avail.
    My trade post is L10.
    Hope this problem is rectified.
    The Trader Map, Trader Globe and Traders? Wares are missing. I even thought that I can get it by collecting from the Tradepost and used gems to speed it up.
    Had tried force shutdown already.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You buy the items in the market depending on the level of the Trade Post. Here's the link to the goals for the inventory info. If you check the Decorations tab in the market you should find them. The Congratulations screens show the item is now unlocked for purchase, not gifted.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1522585

Let us know if you can see them in the market. thanks

I just purchased the Tradesman and have placed him, the Tradepost, and the Raven on my board. I’ve collected from the Raven over 5 times and have not received a relic to upgrade the building. Is it a rare drop?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl72 View Post
    I just purchased the Tradesman and have placed him, the Tradepost, and the Raven on my board. I’ve collected from the Raven over 5 times and have not received a relic to upgrade the building. Is it a rare drop?
    Hi, welcome to the forum! It is an irregular drop yes. Try storing the item and replacing it on your board. Some players say this can work to get drops. Possible it's just coincidence. Keep collecting and if you still don't have any luck in the next few days let us know.