Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucky You : World Event - Jan 28 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    May I ask what are the Community prizes? Thank you!
    50 essence, 10 marble keys, 20 adventure tickets

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    50 essence, 10 marble keys, 20 adventure tickets
    Thanks for the reply! Those prizes doesn't sounds very attractive! Lol

  

Cleared this a day ago. Can't say I'm impressed with the egg

So we now have a little over a day before the end of the event and I find myself wondering what the next event is going to be like. Will they surprise us with a new event? Will we get the Leaderboard as always? Will we get new Love Themed dragons? Or will we be getting repeats of old dragons? If it's repeats, then... well... it has been a fun 7+ years

Banned
    I'll admit though, they're a heckuva lot better than the prizes in Dragon Tales. We could use a 10 marble key bump to 20 marble keys in the World Event.

Executive Chef
    Really? I thought it was pretty good. 🤷🏼*♀️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
      

Cleared this a day ago. Can't say I'm impressed with the egg

So we now have a little over a day before the end of the event and I find myself wondering what the next event is going to be like. Will they surprise us with a new event? Will we get the Leaderboard as always? Will we get new Love Themed dragons? Or will we be getting repeats of old dragons? If it's repeats, then... well... it has been a fun 7+ years
    I actually kind of like the egg. I won?t make it to the final dragon despite having all my bases loaded going in to the event. 😒
    Although I will say that even my little baby account was able to unlock community prizes.

I assume tomorrow will be business as usual. I wonder when we can start to see improvements from the new owners. I imagine it could be a while. I don?t think they?ll basically abandon this game as has happened in FFS, and I really hope they?ll listen to player input and make an effort to make this game as user friendly as possible. Then again, after 1,546 dragons, how many more designs can they realistically make?
    Anyway, I look forward to seeing what tomorrow brings. I?m hoping for a leaderboard so I can get 100,000 food!

Executive Chef
    Ok, seriously. How on earth long can they drag out the earning of the marble keys? It?s like they deliberately torture us. Don?t they know some of us need those keys ASAP?!? Really tired of this hijinks.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I actually kind of like the egg. <..Snip>
    I guess it's supposed to be the dragon's tail, but the random-looking splotch of red looks frighteningly close to a thing I see every month

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Anyway, I look forward to seeing what tomorrow brings. I'm hoping for a leaderboard so I can get 100,000 food!
    It's likely to be a Love-themed Leaderboard event cause this is February after all. But I'm wondering if they're sticking to the old format cause the number of new dragons for an event at the beginning of a new month seems off. I just hope breeding the common dragon does not make us "Envious" of each other's luck
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-04-20 at 02:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12