Thread: Goal problem

New Resident

Goal problem

Lately when im been doing goals im haveing problem it said i only cook one item when i didnt

Nightclub Owner
    Which recipe specifically and which goal? Is it not counting your recipes at all or just tallying them incorrectly?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Moved to Bugs & Issues. Could you go into more detail about the problem you're experiencing, and possibly post screenshots as well? I don't know how much I'll be able to help without more information
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Well, hello everyone.
    RS is a very nice game, and I've played since 2014, and I haven't experienced many problems, until yesterday, that I installed some games mentioned in the 'goals' part ,but this didn't give me any gems!
    And yes, I opened the installed games and played a little, and I immediately opened RS afterwards. I closed both games and reopened, but still RS didn't give any gems.
    I used my mom's phone, thinking that there's problem with my own device, but it didn't work either.
    Please tell me what to do, for I need gems!