Hello to the few remaining people who still visit the FFS forum! I don't think the forum allows people who are not mods or community managers to create polls, but I thought that maybe we could have a single thread where we express what we would like to see happen with FFS. I thought that I could create a few questions that everyone could answer (like a poll, but not in poll format), and maybe we could then bring this to the attention of the community managers, or maybe I could send the aggregated responses to Support or something. I know that we all have a lot of personal preferences, like some of us prefer a certain type of animal or some of us don't like leaderboards or whatever, but I thought that I would stick with some basic questions, and you can comment your answers below. Here goes:

1. Do you want to see Fantasy Forest Story, henceforth referred to as FFS, continue to offer new content?
2. Do you want FFS to continue to offer regular events, like the Forest Party and the Leaderboard? If yes, do you want the events to last for a month at a time or go back to 7-10 days each?
3. Do you want FFS to continue to offer weekly sales in the market?
4. Do you want FFS to continue to offer the sales that pop up on the right side of our screens? The current sale is set to last for 2 years! Do we want to revert to weekly sales?
5. Do you want FFS to offer more land/expansions?
6. Do you want FFS to continue to offer new premium habitats that we can buy in the market?
7. Do you want FFS to make all the 4 animal habitats upgradeable to hold 5 animals?
8. Do you want more of the older animals to be re-released for us to breed?
9. If FFS offered sales and new content, would you spend money on this content?
10. If FFS does not offer any new content, will you continue to play the game? If so, for how long? Do you have certain goals you are trying to reach in your games before you quit playing (collect more animals, collect a certain type of animal, etc)?
11. Do you want FFS to continue to release tournaments? If so, how frequently (weekly, monthly, etc)?
12. Do you want FFS to at least give us the opportunity to battle for the remaining birthstone ponies (last year they let us battle once a month for that month's birthstone, but that didn't start until June or July, so we still have several months' worth of ponies to collect)?
13. Is there any important aspect that I have forgotten to ask?