Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do we want from Fantasy Forest Story?

Executive Chef
    I can be very short about this. Of course we all want more land, and would love to see S8 put more afford in the game and players.
    I would love to see back the weekly event not monthly. And the LB back. And if it's possible the 'spin to win'. Just back to how it was. When a lot of players were exactly playing. More and more are leaving, because of the changes.
    Would love to see the Colosseum back to every month a animal. I'm missing 1 of the series so...
    And also love when they rerelaise older animals for breeding. So more of that would be nice. Specially for older players like me to keep the game fun again, and something to do.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks mymonta for starting this thread. I would just like Storm8 to be honest about the future of this game. If they are not going to support it, then say so. As it stands, the game is hardly worth playing and I only log in to collect gold and give gold. Would love a codex feature, more land etc.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    I don't think I have to ask about if they will update this game for the new operation systems. I did get this pop up lately in my language. Here the translate:

This app is outdated for an older version of Android. And may not work properly. Check for updates, or contact the developer.

This is a sign they don't matter anymore. So sad.....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hello to the few remaining people who still visit the FFS forum! I don't think the forum allows people who are not mods or community managers to create polls, but I thought that maybe we could have a single thread where we express what we would like to see happen with FFS. I thought that I could create a few questions that everyone could answer (like a poll, but not in poll format), and maybe we could then bring this to the attention of the community managers, or maybe I could send the aggregated responses to Support or something. I know that we all have a lot of personal preferences, like some of us prefer a certain type of animal or some of us don't like leaderboards or whatever, but I thought that I would stick with some basic questions, and you can comment your answers below. Here goes:

1. Do you want to see Fantasy Forest Story, henceforth referred to as FFS, continue to offer new content?
    2. Do you want FFS to continue to offer regular events, like the Forest Party and the Leaderboard? If yes, do you want the events to last for a month at a time or go back to 7-10 days each?
    3. Do you want FFS to continue to offer weekly sales in the market?
    4. Do you want FFS to continue to offer the sales that pop up on the right side of our screens? The current sale is set to last for 2 years! Do we want to revert to weekly sales?
    5. Do you want FFS to offer more land/expansions?
    6. Do you want FFS to continue to offer new premium habitats that we can buy in the market?
    7. Do you want FFS to make all the 4 animal habitats upgradeable to hold 5 animals?
    8. Do you want more of the older animals to be re-released for us to breed?
    9. If FFS offered sales and new content, would you spend money on this content?
    10. If FFS does not offer any new content, will you continue to play the game? If so, for how long? Do you have certain goals you are trying to reach in your games before you quit playing (collect more animals, collect a certain type of animal, etc)?
    11. Do you want FFS to continue to release tournaments? If so, how frequently (weekly, monthly, etc)?
    12. Do you want FFS to at least give us the opportunity to battle for the remaining birthstone ponies (last year they let us battle once a month for that month's birthstone, but that didn't start until June or July, so we still have several months' worth of ponies to collect)?
    13. Is there any important aspect that I have forgotten to ask?
    Yes to all above, but only if they give us more land. Having only one event is stupid.

Executive Chef
    And the fact that we don't even get new sales during the week. I'm expecting one for St. Patrick's Day. They better deliver!!!

Question Bummer...or is it???

Hey guys~
    I have been out of the FFS loop for quite a while due to health issues, but I have continued to check in daily and let me just say that watching something basically die before your very eyes when you have zero knowledge of what happened is really weird. . I'll never forget the first time I saw the "WORLD EVENT" with a 20-some day timer...Huh??? I must've clicked on that thing 4 to 5 times trying to see why it was gonna last for a month!

Thanks Mymonta, appreciate you putting up a 'we are still here S8' forum, so I'll put my two cents in.

I started playing FFS, Castle Story & Dragon Story at around the same time years ago, and very much invested in and enjoyed playing all three, but in the last few years I have noticed that FFS no longer had the same quality as CS/DS (they used to put out some really cool stuff with great artists!!)

Also, FFS has always been unique in that you could not communicate with others. There were times when I was frustrated by this, however when the minutes in real life continue to fly by, I'll admit that I came to be a-okay with that particular feature. But long-term I can see where it could be a detriment in the 'social' department for many players. Maybe bc I do play the other two it didn't bother me?? I dunno.

It's hard to give up on it, even though it's gotten ridiculously BAD, because I did invest so much time, energy and money into it ya know? At this point, I am literally just popping in daily to do the bare minimum, praying that S8 just needs to hire replacements for the all people/developers that left and it's taking a while because they want only the best team to facilitate our game for us and so they're still "working on it"...
    Yeah.
    Right.
    And I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale, best deal ever

I didn't take the time to look through the entire forum to see what has been happening, but just from what I've seen here, it seems like there's been no announcement AT ALL from S8 regarding FFS?

If that IS indeed the case, then S8 is worse than I've ever thought because they 100% KNOW that they have made a ****ing off of us from Fantasy Forest Story alone, and any decent business would let its customers know the status/future of an established 'product' (game/app or otherwise) before continuing to lead them blindly into investing further money/time/effort into it believing that it HAS a future. Shame shame
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

P.s.

Yes to all questions....if they clean up their act and start putting effort INTO what's offered, then yes, I do believe I would continue to invest monetarily.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone. MyMonta got in contact with me and I just went through this whole thread.

Most likely the majority of events returning to this game is unlikely, however, having read the wishes here I think I may be able to implement a few of them back in.

I know it may be difficult to see but I just want everyone to know that I am doing all I can to keep things going on this title. When I started five years ago (exactly this next Monday actually) creating concepts for Fantasy Forest and seeing them come to life in the beautiful artstyle was nothing short of exciting. Back then I used to actually hand draw a lot of my ideas for the artists as I wanted to shift the feel of the animals and habitats a bit, and I think it worked out pretty well. Obviously things have changed since then, but I'll continue to try and fulfill as much of your desires as I possibly can.

Best,
    Nick

Executive Chef
    Congratulations on your work anniversary, Nick! And thank you so much for replying and listening to our requests.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12