Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Time to Shine 2020 January 23 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is not the right thread but i need help my videos for free gems in restaurant story wont load does anybody here knows what to do thanks in advance

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    I know this is not the right thread but i need help my videos for free gems in restaurant story wont load does anybody here knows what to do thanks in advance
    As far as I know, there's nothing that we can do on our ends to get the problematic videos to load. Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...working/page15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Overall thoughts/first impressions of this goal:

• Honestly, my first thought was that the Box that Bakery got this month should've really come here to Restaurant Story. The prizes from that box match this goal content perfectly, and it's a shame because Bakery hasn't really had any updates that match it as nicely, in my opinion. (I'm also a bit salty that Restaurant Story hasn't seen any box releases in almost a year now while Bakery's been getting them month after month - I'd like some new floor decorations here too!! But I digress.)
    • Having had a red carpet theme in my restaurant before, I think the new content could nicely complement the content we got with the Theater Goals from back in 2017 - especially the Red Carpet Stars (picture credit to pcabral03):

However, the pieces that were added and made freely available on the market (the Velvet Rope, Ticket Booth, Red Carpet Stars, and even a Theater Candy Display which is not in the above picture) have since been REMOVED!! I hope the devs/designers will consider making them available in a possible sale soon to go with this goal set. The content could go together really nicely.
    • I think the chairs, tables, and flooring (and possibly even the new counters) could go very well with a New Year's Eve party theme, and there's quite a bit of existing (still available!) content in Restaurant Story to supplement these items and make a really nice cohesive theme
    • After what happened with the aforementioned Theater goals back in 2017, I'm really hoping that the final prize for this goal set is correctly scaled, and that the Ceremony Stage is as grand as its name implies.

Also, it looks like the 'Classica' Homage might be misspelled. Gonna flag that over and hope we can get that fixed.

Prize preview while Anniras works her magic:

@Pixiegamer, I completely agree. It does match older decor, in a way. Especially the older decor you've displayed in the picture.

I definitely do wish I'd done that goal a few years back, I'd probably done this goal also because it really would go well together. That's the main thing I'm sad about now

This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion on this thread, but I'm actually glad it's not a valentines theme. But then again that is just my personal opinion/preference.

I really like how some older goal themes can go with newer ones, or be add ons to older prizes. Like a continuation of some kind.

--

Also like someone said or implied, even though I rarely pay attention to American things or media much, the oscars did happen recently, so maybe it's in reference to that. Does the Oscar stage look like that typically?

New Resident
    Could storm 8 give us a chance to complete old goals. Want to open the recipes on appliances, but goals have passed. All the other stuff to get crates or other items are a bit much.

Nightclub Owner
    I wasn't going to finish the final recipes in time so I went ahead and used a few gems to finish. Not my preferred method of completing goals, to be sure, but I'd rather spend a few gems than have the item forever taunting me with its locked status in my inventory! Thinking I'll build a few more appliances for the next goal, just to make sure this doesn't happen again...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123