Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time to Shine 2020 January 23 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got all the infographics up and in editing the images, I had plenty of time to study the new items and form a solid opinion which I was lacking until now.

I can't lie... I was hoping for something Valentine related - but that's just a matter of personal taste and timing, really. This time of year I can't help but have V-day on the brain as I see the pink and red decos everywhere I go. Perhaps this theme is actually a good thing and will offer those who do not participate in the holiday something to enjoy?

Anyway, after I got over my disappointment, I made myself judge the items on their own (without holding them against what I'd hoped for) and found that I like it. True, I don't think I'll ever display the items together, or likely even as intended, but I definitely have future plans for most items; such as the Tables, Chairs, Counters and Tiles. I sometimes do an upscale/fancy theme with only black and silver/gold items and these will fit in perfectly with that. And it's nice that I can easily pair the new stuff with lots of other items in my inventory, this is something I always consider when a new goal is released. The fact that the items aren't holiday related is a point in their favor actually since it means there's more opportunities to display them rather than only using them once a year.

Overall, I give it a thumbs up: lovely artwork, clever recipes and while it's not a theme I, personally, enjoy; neither is it something we've seen a dozen times over which is always to be commended in these games, I think. Kudos on thinking outside of the box, s8!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Also, it looks like the 'Classica' Homage might be misspelled. Gonna flag that over and hope we can get that fixed.
    'Classica Homage' has been fixed to 'Classical Homage' Hooray!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Whiners! Shut up and delete the game! The goal is because of the upcoming awards. Not any holiday. I am amazed at the number of cry babies on a free game.

Rhino Keeper
    So, you create an item , call it Hot Manuscript and then we can't post a request for it on walls because of inappropriate content. What's happened there?
    Last edited by Snowgoose59; 01-26-20 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Missed a bit
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    So, you create an item , call it Hot Manuscript and then we can't post a request for it on walls because of inappropriate content. What's happened there?
    ****...you're right! I've thought for a long time the number of goal parts was inappropriate. This proves it!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Same issue. Every time I post Hot Manuscript I get a message about inappropriate words in my message! How is that inappropriate?!?!

So instead I've just asked for parts for the 2nd appliance. Really annoying. I've seen posts with words in them where players have spelled words out differently or added symbols to get around that issue.

I can't understand Storm8's thinking about which words are considered inappropriate. They could put together a list for us players so we could know ahead of time. They shouldn't name parts that they already know would have an inappropriate word contained in it. But I already know that's not going to happen. Just my honest opinion.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Fashion Designer
    What the heck is wrong with the word "manuscript"???

Seriously!! “Thinking outside the box” more like no thought went into this goal whatsoever. The tables and chairs are screaming out ‘HALLOWEEN’ so they will go into my inventory for 9 months. The tile is black with gold star yet the tables are edged in pumpkin orange lol. They wouldn’t be sitting at the Oscars with these ridiculous colours. To imagine that someone is getting paid for these ideas?? Unreal.
    Well that’s my opinion anyway but I have a question?
    My good neighbour friend posted on my wall that she had accepted my request for a goal part. I don’t usually take much notice I know that requests can get overloaded and so on but I had also accepted her request. I don’t usually post about it but I asked her if her feed told her I had responded because I didn’t get her goal request she sent to me? When she looked she also said that she had not gotten her request?
    So how does that happen/work?? The game is implying that you are accepting nbr requests so do they get lost or crammed up elsewhere?

Haha it’s the hot man ������

Rhino Keeper
    I got the classical homepage. I like it except it is not to scale with other items. The person is tiny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast