Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    New event and it has errors. What else is new?

I placed the princess bed. Don't intend to do anything else until the Faerie Dire situation gets fixed. Might skip this event entirely. Having the Faerie Atrium piece working seems like it should be pretty basic by now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    My Fairy Dire Situation collections are not registering. I?ve pulled my black and white cows out of storage in case ?Tend to Animals? means black and white cows specifically. One of my defeated monsters counted, but a second did not. Clearing a plant in a log did not work for clearing rocks. I?ve force closed twice.

Update: black and white cows work. Defeated fangbeast did not count towards defeating monsters.
    SAME! And I'm so mad. I just wasted tons of energy, not realizing my animals and rocks weren't counting. I've easily tapped 80 animals. I always forget the beginning is glitchy, but it's a bummer after spending so much energy.

Fashion Designer
    Only skunkupine, black and white cows, and rock outcroppings count, ie. only the stuff that is pictured in the goals count.

Don’t know whether this is the new way going forward or just a glitch.
    Will wait for S8 to respond before continuing the game.

Rhino Keeper
    So, I was awarded a fairy chest for feeding ten black and white cows. When I retrieved my fairy chest from storage and tried to place it, it just disappeared. Magic, indeed. So I checked storage again - no fairy chest. However, the Fairy Dire Situation goal related to feeding animals has disappeared from my list of goals. So much energy wasted...

Rhino Keeper
    I hope not! It says “animals” not cows....etc. You would think they would test before release by now.

Executive Chef
    SW can you pls check with S8 if the goal rewards of 2 academy scrolls for first goal and 3 academy scrolls for second goal are correct? Seems very low to me. At this rate I will not get enough scrolls for Errol anytime soon...

Rhino Keeper
    Not getting after faerie chest goals until we get the "all clear". Terrible waste of energy...

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have tended 10 animals and did not get a faerie chest. I didn't try the other two goals as I didn't want to waste the energy. Can anyone confirm when the faerie chest goals are working? Thanks.
    Apologies for this, it has been fixed now!

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Apologies for this, it has been fixed now!
    Yes, confirmed FIXED. THANK YOU.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast