Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The Hub says the Haunted Keep was an event-only item.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    So I achieved the community prize status yesterday, and got the beds to level 6 today. I think I will be able to reach 1K pleaseblossoms on all 4 accounts before the event ends. The bed is tall, and I agree the artwork is great! Trying to figure out how to rearrange stuff because with a 1400 coin drop I will most likely keep it out but it blocks a lot of current buildings. No cat drop anywhere. I might do a few more adventures, maybe I will get one Circadian. The Prince at 600-odd coins every few hours will be a keep out item, but the musicians are only giving a few hundred coins so they are stored. Grimaud is giving 2K+ coins per drop, plus the chance of gold items, so he will stay out. Here's hoping everyone who wants to finish, is able to!

Executive Chef
    I’m all finished.
    Zero gems spent.

Loving all the new characters for my kingdom!
    The Trumpeter and Drummer are the perfect addition to my Traveling Bards tent.
    Grimaud goes perfectly with my Royal Games Tent.
    And Prince Deslin and Princess Celeste have moved into my Chateau.
    Circadian is adorable!

But I’ve noticed that the Dummer and Celeste are slightly smaller than they should be...
    Compared to characters the same size they look too small.
    Especially Celeste - her head should be the same size as Deslin’s (and the other human characters). She has 2x2 so plenty of space to make her slightly bigger.
    Storm8, could you please make Celeste and the Drummer slightly bigger please? Thanks!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-04-20 at 06:24 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So I achieved the community prize status yesterday, and got the beds to level 6 today. I think I will be able to reach 1K pleaseblossoms on all 4 accounts before the event ends. The bed is tall, and I agree the artwork is great! Trying to figure out how to rearrange stuff because with a 1400 coin drop I will most likely keep it out but it blocks a lot of current buildings. No cat drop anywhere. I might do a few more adventures, maybe I will get one Circadian. The Prince at 600-odd coins every few hours will be a keep out item, but the musicians are only giving a few hundred coins so they are stored. Grimaud is giving 2K+ coins per drop, plus the chance of gold items, so he will stay out. Here's hoping everyone who wants to finish, is able to!
    I have just finished. I have Celeste and Grimaud.
    Where or how do I get the Prince please. I must have missed something.

Never mind I found the unfinished goal. Got stuck on the community visits the other day because they were taking so long to load. All good now.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 02-03-20 at 11:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Deslin should be in your inventory.
    He is awarded once you get the bed to LVL6.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post

Never mind I found the unfinished goal. Got stuck on the community visits the other day because they were taking so long to load. All good now.
    Glad you figured it out

Remember you need to complete the final goal, not just the final upgrade to get the chest full of goodies (which is a pop up screen with the items listed on page 1).

Executive Chef
    One of my Grimauds gave 1K+ coins today, but another gave *10K*! Nice surprise! I am going to have to hit my farmhouses again to spawn more Grimauds in an effort to get 1K pleaseblossoms. That and doing the pleaseblossom trade in the fairy atrium to eke out everything I can; it's going to be close.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Im on the struggle bus with this one. I have done countless adventures and no Circadian and it is HARD to get those pillows needed for the adventure. I will not finish this one in time, bottlenecked on ivys hut to get height potion. A few of my adventures gained me one but that has been a few days since I have gotten anything good. I am bummed. I do have the goldmine and spellbound dew flower already so gold and spellbound dew drops are not that exciting to me but still......
    Last edited by SarahsStarryNight; 02-04-20 at 07:19 AM. Reason: ?

Rhino Keeper
    Again, my adventures have not resulted in finding the elusive Circadian. I finished everything else.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Im on the struggle bus with this one. I have done countless adventures and no Circadian and it is HARD to get those pillows needed for the adventure. I will not finish this one in time, bottlenecked on ivys hut to get height potion. A few of my adventures gained me one but that has been a few days since I have gotten anything good. I am bummed. I do have the goldmine and spellbound dew flower already so gold and spellbound dew drops are not that exciting to me but still......
    I'm in a similar boat. I have two more Beams to make and then I'm done. Hopefully I will remember this evening and tomorrow morning to collect from Ivy so I can get that done. Countless adventures, no circadian. And now no pillows are dropping. Oh well...what's new?