Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i was just wondering if this got fixed for you. If I remember correctly, something like this happens if you don't have enough royal points. Have you checked that? But because you're saying your game refreshed, this may not be the case. I hope it gets fixed.
    The game finally fixed itself! I got it back. Thank you!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    This has happened to me several times for this very reason. You give the goods, open the spot (sometimes even move a few things around) then the game refreshes and the spot isn't cleared anymore. There's a 99% chance you didn't have enough royal points. Simply take a few buildings out and reopen the spot and put the buildings back in storage. It's a bummer the first time this happens and you don't know why.
    I've been playing for a loong time...maybe 9 or more years. I'm ashamed! lol This hasn't happened to me yet and since it was $1.6 million! I freaked! lol The game finally fixed itself and I got the expansion back. Whoop, whoop!! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    3 support beams is all I need to be finished. Hurry up and wait *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    3 support beams is all I need to be finished. Hurry up and wait *sigh*
    did you visit 5 community members? That was somewhat a chore for me. I would try to visit, but the community member's kingdom would just barely load and then my game would just go blank. I was surprised when some of my visits counted.
    Try to visit lower level kingdoms.
    I have quit all visiting to other kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    I will look further into this issue for you.
    Thank you so much. Its is fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    did you visit 5 community members? That was somewhat a chore for me. I would try to visit, but the community member's kingdom would just barely load and then my game would just go blank. I was surprised when some of my visits counted.
    Try to visit lower level kingdoms.
    I have quit all visiting to other kingdoms.
    Yep. Already finished that task. Which is why I don't particularly care for walkers, especially on large kingdoms, they don't load right and it is very sluggish. So that's what I typically do is visit kingdoms under lvl 20

Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    I'm lucky today - I got Circadian . I'm so happy, because I love cats! It took less than 10 adventures...I think 6 or 7. Before that I received a special prize from an adventures only once - a fangbeast puppet.
    Congrats!

I love cats too but will not waste time and resources on something that is set as an ultra-rare-nigh-impossible prize. I ran three adventures a day while I was gathering resources for the bed, but now that I've completed it, I have stopped going on more adventures.

I would have spent money on gems to get the Plush Trees for more Troll pillows but the rarity of the prize, (as experienced from previous events), put me off completely. So, I'll keep my money for things less unsure and more useful.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if it?s been reports but the sleeping princess drops 3-4 spellbound dew every two hours. I?ve been collecting for a couple of days and it seems like a guarantee drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Not sure if it?s been reports but the sleeping princess drops 3-4 spellbound dew every two hours. I?ve been collecting for a couple of days and it seems like a guarantee drop.
    SibuyaCloth now has that info on Page 1 under Celestine.

I originally thought the 2x2 size of Celestine was just of the princess, but I see from the pic on Page 1 that she is actually sleeping on a rock! So I probably will keep her out. I just dont like items like the Meadow Wolf that are really oversized compared to the other items.

Muchas Gracias again to everyone who posts info on event items!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Just an FYI-- Page 1 post 5 has level 6 bed as a 700 coin dropper, yet it looks like it's now 1400 coins. I am on level 5:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9860F41F-A919-414B-A366-399ECEFF8C6A.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	557.2 KB 
ID:	54530