Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have tended 10 animals and did not get a faerie chest. I didn't try the other two goals as I didn't want to waste the energy. Can anyone confirm when the faerie chest goals are working? Thanks.
    It didn?t count the fangbeast I ****ed either (still says 0 out of 4).

I have tended 10 animals and did not get a faerie chest. I didn't try the other two goals as I didn't want to waste the energy. Can anyone confirm when the faerie chest goals are working? Thanks.
    Yes, they are broken. I defeated beasts and it did not count. I cleared small rock pile and plant in a log. Neither counted.

Rhino Keeper
    Hard pass, already have the sleeping princess from last year. Don't need another. Everything is community events it seems lately

Only cows have counted for me as well. Dire boar and fangbeast defeated have not counted. Plus 4 plant on a log cleared without counting. Seems like chests are not working properly.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too... was about to complain about Plant-in-a-log not working...then I tended 11chickens and didn't get a chest.

Update: regular cows are working (thanks, Castledonia) and so does slaying skunks.
    Last edited by maridadi; 01-23-20 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Faerie atrium goals not working, at least the ones w animals. I didn't want to waste energy on testing the others.

First goals:
    - Buy a princess bed (12k coins of the realm)
    - Clear a plush plant (20 chops, cost 1k coins)
    - Gather plush pollen (I got 7 from one plush plant, didn't clock how many to get the goal, 7 was enough)
    - Gather Pleaseblossoms (from princess bed, 4 hr timer, 4 gems to speed) (which I didn't.) : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Rock outcroppings worked for me and I got 1 fairy chest
    Defeating a boar didn't count
    No animals worked for me, so I got my black/white cows out of storage now
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    My black and white cows counted (but not any other cows), and I managed to scare up two skunks which counted, but not the wisps or fauns. Not going to chop big rocks unless I really really have to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by castledonia View Post
    Only cows have counted for me as well. Dire boar and fangbeast defeated have not counted. Plus 4 plant on a log cleared without counting. Seems like chests are not working properly.
    For me, only regular cows. White, black and Thankful cows did not count.

Rhino Keeper
    My Fairy Dire Situation collections are not registering. I?ve pulled my black and white cows out of storage in case ?Tend to Animals? means black and white cows specifically. One of my defeated monsters counted, but a second did not. Clearing a plant in a log did not work for clearing rocks. I?ve force closed twice.

Update: black and white cows work. Defeated fangbeast did not count towards defeating monsters.
    Iron rich rocks and small rock piles also do not count for clearing rocks.
    Last edited by A7B92; 01-23-20 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Update

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast