Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Just got 1 trade ticket from Princess Bed
    Awesome - thanks for the post. I was getting ready to give her one more day and put her away, but if there's a chance of a trade ticket here and there she'll make the cut.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I got an earth wisp this morning from the Princess Bed so there are other drops. Can you all make a couple of collections and post drops pretty please! Thanks

New Resident
    Now that the even is over, why do the plush plants have bags over them as if they are a resource? Also, I thought I read below that they would be storable but that doesn't seem to be true.

I got a wisp lantern from the bed!

Executive Chef
    So far the bed has just dropped Earth wisps, Wisp lanterns and around 1415, 1430 coins

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So are the trumpeter & drummer gonna drop anything post event? Just coins & no black flag for me this morning.
    If that's the case, there's really no point in doing that goal (the reward of 10 faeries is also useless anyway since we lose them all for the next time😠 ).
    Still waiting to hear if these crafted items, trumpeter & drummer, are gonna drop anything other than 250 coins. Quite depressing in my book. I don't see the need to do those crafts any more in this template goal if that's the case.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Plump plants still showing brown bag above them : ( S8, can this be removed please? Visually annoying and the artwork and colouring is gorg.

I put the bed to, well, bed. : ) However, if trade tx a possibility I will do my best to find a place. Sounds like the drops from the spider queen widow thingie and gingerbread dudes; rare exp permits or trade tx, but possible. I got 3 trade tx from the kitsunecorne pond and a permit from the g'bread guy. Yay!

I need to expand to make room for the bed but am saving up for discounted expansions - anyone know when the next one may be coming so I can make room for stuff from this event?
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Plush shrubberies no longer have floaty brown bags! THANK YOU SO MUCH S8! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got an expansion permit from the bed

Rhino Keeper
    Bellaweez: you have to store them right after you buy the choppable items and then you can put them out again to be storable deco later. I don't think you can chop one then store it again, but I might be wrong, I haven't tried in awhile and it may have changed since I messed up my item.

NinjaLJ - FAB news, thanks for sharing! : )