Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Bummer I missed an Ivy collection today but hopefully I will make as I am not doing the adventures. I agree after so many tries for the adventure EVERYONE should receive the special prize. In past events like many others I have sent out twenty plus and not receive the special prize so I don't do them anymore. Great artwork as usual.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Yeah, this is simply not true. The random drops do make it seem that some are impossible (testing can be really annoying sometimes) so I understand the frustration but we absolutely do not fluctuate drop percentages throughout an event. If there is an issue with a drop or a mistake in the tuning, it may be adjusted to make the event run more smoothly but it is absolutely not our intention to mess with the percentages once an event is live as it is not fair to players who have already be*** playing the event.
    Classy - it seems as if the same people are getting these rare drops from adventures each time while others like me do not get them even with completing many adventures. I realize there were a few people who indicated they received the cat this time and had not received a similar prize during other events. However, for the most part, the people who get the drop seem to do so most of the events and those of us who don't, don't. Perhaps your random generator needs to be tweaked to allow randomness of the people who get the prize, too, but perhaps my assumption about your random generator is incorrect.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Has anyone finished yet??
    Wondering if Princess Celeste is 1x1 or 2x1...
    Her design looks like she is 2x1.
    Trying to figure out where she will live in my kingdom...
    Any word on this yet???...

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Any word on this yet???...
    2x2 and her collection time is 2 hours. Artwork is great!

First harvest from the princess: nothing besides an experience point. Is this a bug or a joke? Very disappointed about this. If she doesn't drop dew then at least let her drop something else. Using energy and literally get nothing in return doesn’t feel right by me. Hopefully this is a bug.

Edit: second harvest and again nothing.....
    Last edited by CelineDragoness; 01-29-20 at 06:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am pleased to report that I finally got the sleeping cat (although it did take an unqueenly amount of adventures!).

I applaud the proposal to make the special adventure prizes guaranteed to drop after a cetrain amount of adventures. Make it even 20, it will be like a light in a long, dark tunnel and the players who will embark on that journey will do so knowing what it takes to get there.

Now my pressing probem is: do I want to upgrade the bed fully? I like the unfinished version better than the final wannabe tent.

Will I be able to gather enough blossoms to get the slumbering pricess (we wannntss it, preciousss)?

So it?s simply not true we adjust percentages, unless of course we do...

What can I say? It?s been my experience that in spending lots of gems to try & ?buy my luck? early, it?s been fruitless, but last minute attempts on the final day of the event invariably yields the prize in the ?Keep.?

Perhaps eliminating the luck component of reward & simply making them earned would be an act of good faith to those who invest many hours & dollars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Classy - it seems as if the same people are getting these rare drops from adventures each time while others like me do not get them even with completing many adventures. I realize there were a few people who indicated they received the cat this time and had not received a similar prize during other events. However, for the most part, the people who get the drop seem to do so most of the events and those of us who don't, don't. Perhaps your random generator needs to be tweaked to allow randomness of the people who get the prize, too, but perhaps my assumption about your random generator is incorrect.
    I think the explanation lies in this: the people who regularly get the super adventure prizes are the ones who regularly commit massive resources to do so. Good for them! If somebody KEEPS GOING on adventures, they WILL get one eventually. Even if it takes 20 times. Or more, or less, I don't know. I never got one of those prizes either. : )

Hey, what was the longest someone went to get a prize? I am curious now. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    2x2 and her collection time is 2 hours. Artwork is great!

First harvest from the princess: nothing besides an experience point. Is this a bug or a joke? Very disappointed about this. If she doesn't drop dew then at least let her drop something else. Using energy and literally get nothing in return doesn?t feel right by me. Hopefully this is a bug.

Edit: second harvest and again nothing.....
    Event prizes often don't begin the stated drops until after the event is over. IDK why this is, but I've noticed it.

Princess is 2x2? Ugh.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post

With that said, we did adjust the Soft Fabric drop yesterday so that it will be slightly more common. The drop rate was not a bug but we decided to update it due to the feedback. We're a small crew and we do everything we can to make sure the event goes smoothly for everyone.
    Thank you for listening!!!! I was getting worried that this was going to be another mudd pig event since my hatchery drops were slower than Ivy?s. Now I?m getting regular drops.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I think the explanation lies in this: the people who regularly get the super adventure prizes are the ones who regularly commit massive resources to do so. Good for them! If somebody KEEPS GOING on adventures, they WILL get one eventually. Even if it takes 20 times. Or more, or less, I don't know. I never got one of those prizes either. : )

Hey, what was the longest someone went to get a prize? I am curious now. : )
    I’ve gone on 30+ and not gotten the prize in previous events; I’d even spent gems to improve the drop rate of the required adventuring items. Hence my decision to only go on adventures for the crafting items and not for the prize.