Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    I'm not getting any daily goals to get the chest.what Todo. I have uninstall and force close nope
    Reinstalling only fixes graphics glitches now, so no need to really ever reinstall.

Did you get the chests this morning when the event started? If yes, then the new set won't be released now for about 9 hours or 24 hours from when you completed the 3rd of the 3 goals. So, you're game is behaving as it should be, so try not to be too anxious.

Farm Supplier
    Nope I didn't I started the event a hour ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just used some gems to complete the Dreamland Adventure. Shock of all shocks, I got the Circadian on the first try! This never happens to me. The back of the card reads: A sleeping beastie, slumbering away in Dreamland. Has a chance to drop Simple Feast as it snores. The timer is 12 hours. The Circadian is very, very adorable!
    I want the Circadian so badly I will most probably use all of my golden eggs to get him. I didn't have this "want!" urge since the Baron puppet was an adventure random drop (and it took me forever to get him).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I want the Circadian so badly I will most probably use all of my golden eggs to get him. I didn't have this "want!" urge since the Baron puppet was an adventure random drop (and it took me forever to get him).
    I know where you are coming from. For Thanksgiving, I used up all my gold nuggets to try to get the Thankful Turkey. I also used way more gems than I am willing to admit. I never got it in the end. The graphics on some of the characters in the game as of late (Raven Queen and Katz siblings, for example) have been exceptional. Kudos, S8!
    The Circadian has the sleeping Z's floating up from it as it sleeps. The first drop was 12,075 coins. Not too shabby! I am rooting for you. Hope you get the stunning and elusive Circadian.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-24-20 at 04:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Stymie! The first 5 tries were not successful, alas. But I am in for a long haul.

Executive Chef
    Circadian 1x2, 12h collection. First collection 4075 coins, 1 XP.
    Says at back of card that there?s a chance of dropping simple feasts (I?m full on simple feasts).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F6EDEF0-3F7F-4FD0-9B7F-43F9F4711EBF.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	54500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57700280-E081-41D2-B63B-5A1550592758.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	54501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CFAC55F-AD38-4A89-BE73-5B543F346041.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	54502

Executive Chef
    Peacocks have a chance to drop Golden Feathers too, just like Chickens and Swans.
    The Circadian is really cute!

Will not be easy to gather all the mats. For example I bought a 15 min infinite energy package and chopped at least 8 plush plants and got 6 troll pillows out of it. Each adventure takes 5..... 1 out of 6 farmhouses delivers 1 cymbol, so that part is def doable. Golden eggs are also challenging. I hope that i will find some more while hunting gold feathers. Def want to have a Circadian. Will look so cool in my kingdom. Best luck to all of you.

Hey guys. Here is my spreadsheet updated for this event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Farm Supplier
    I have never got the big prize from the adventures, in events like this. Never, ever. How does one do the reverse-jinx spell here???

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast