Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Kinda tempted to keep the bed at level 4/5ish I really like the colors pre level 6! What does it drop again? Tickets would be the only thing worth upgrading it further 😶

It could have been answered already but there is already a lot of pages in here 😬

Rhino Keeper
    From page 1:

* Prince Delsin has a chance to drop Coins, Longswords, or Light Armor!
    * Princess Celeste drops Spellbound Dew!
    * Grimaud - has a chance to drop Golden Eggs, Golden Nuggets, or Golden Eggs!
    * Circadian - has a chance to drop Coins and a rare chance of a Simple Feast!
    * Trumpeter drops Coins!
    * Drummer drops Coins!

This is awesome for many players. Well done, S8! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Trumpeter dropped 200 coins with a two hour window. I?ll let you know if that changes. My hatcheries are dripping again! Yeah!

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone else noticed the drops from the Dreamland Adventure when you have two pages and the items are the same on page one and page two that you dont get both.
    For example, two times now I got super excited as I had a Height Potion on page one and again on page two and both times in inventory I just got one.
    Not a big deal, just a possible defect.
    On the positive side, event is nice and laid back, great visual aspect as always and a bunch of awesome prizes.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the drops from the Dreamland Adventure when you have two pages and the items are the same on page one and page two that you dont get both.
    For example, two times now I got super excited as I had a Height Potion on page one and again on page two and both times in inventory I just got one.
    Not a big deal, just a possible defect.
    On the positive side, event is nice and laid back, great visual aspect as always and a bunch of awesome prizes.
    Page 2 is just a continuation of page 1 with 1 or 2 more items added (haven't actually counted the additions) . So you're only getting 4-5 items total.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I forgot how to spawn skunkupines...

Fashion Designer
    Issue resolved.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 01-26-20 at 10:51 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    If this is unusual for you, you have been lucky. It is the normal for me. I don?t believe I have ever been awarded the special prize. And whichever items are random and infrequent while chopping are infrequent awards from the adventures.
    I haven?t gotten either the prizes from Ivy?s Hut nor the Hatchery either after doing 3 adventures so I agree that the drops are very stingy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I forgot how to spawn skunkupines...
    They come from Plush plants.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-20 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added quote to make it easier :) SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Page 2 is just a continuation of page 1 with 1 or 2 more items added (haven't actually counted the additions) . So you're only getting 4-5 items total.
    I was wondering if it were due to the responsive design. Thank you meme1098.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule