Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Why are u using traps. Plant in a log,,
    Using traps means you don't spend energy chasing a monster, AND counts to the clear rocks thing. Double win. : )

Edit add: wamboltia - lol! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Since Friday I had gotten only one blanket from the hatcheries. Unless this changes, I am giving up on this event.

Nightclub Owner
    Lady Luck was on my side and I was able to get my Circadian Cats so I'm very happy buuuut... I'm super disappointed that the cats don't have any sound effects at all. That seems like a real missed opportunity to me, s8!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Since Friday I had gotten only one blanket from the hatcheries. Unless this changes, I am giving up on this event.
    I am still stuck at level 2 princess bed even with having an alarm set and collecting every possible time except once in the middle of the night. This is ridiculous. No way to finish without spending a lot of money. NOT HAPPENING!

Executive Chef
    THREE Fangbeasts in a row before I got a Skunkupine from the bush. Please don?t insult my intelligence and tell me they don?t lessen spawn rates or drop rates when we need said items for the quest.

Executive Chef
    Still having intermittent login issues. I was going to purchase the Value Pack yesterday, but not willing to spend $ if I can't get in the game to play. I would have loved not being tied to Ivy drops, but I guess I will have to keep plugging along. Here's hoping the fabric drops from the Hatcheries picks up......
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I just sent off my 4th adventure to dreamland which pretty much tells me if I don't get the special prize when it's time to collect, It more than likely means once again I'm not getting the special prize. I would honestly be surprised if I did. Never have great luck with these sort of things

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I just sent off my 4th adventure to dreamland which pretty much tells me if I don't get the special prize when it's time to collect, It more than likely means once again I'm not getting the special prize. I would honestly be surprised if I did. Never have great luck with these sort of things
    I've done at least 10 adventures and nothing...I have never gotten the adventure prize in any event. It's crazy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I've done at least 10 adventures and nothing...I have never gotten the adventure prize in any event. It's crazy.
    I’m in the same boat and I have a ton of energy saved up so I am constantly adventuring. Never received the prize from any of the events so far.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Wouldn't you think that after say 12 adventures it would be a guarantee? I get the idea of random but this is ridiculous. I have done over 20 in the past and not won it. Only continue doing it now until I no longer need to collect for upgrades. Then it is SCREW IT. Waste too much energy for nothing