Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day all,dunno if anyone has mentioned this already,but skunkupine traps counted for the faerie dire situation as chopped rocks�� One chop,and bonus skunkupine to get the thread. Alas,I too am getting no drops from my hatcheries. But I'm not fussed about this event,just maybe trying some adventures to try and get the circadian. Tho I never have any luck there. Good luck to those persisting.
    Why are u using traps. Plant in a log,,

Fashion Designer
    Celestine has given me 2 golden eggs since the new event started.

Rhino Keeper
    M'kay, I'm going to need These fangbeast to get somewhere and sit down. I can't... Touch a tree *poof* fangbeast. Touch a chicken *hey girl* fangbeast. I can't even walk passed a farmhouse. I'm just trying to live my life here people!!

I don?t know if people have said this before but chopping the chests also count as chopping rocks. I time them out so that I only have to do 1 plant in a log per day to achieve that goal.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone finished yet??
    Wondering if Princess Celeste is 1x1 or 2x1...
    Her design looks like she is 2x1.
    Trying to figure out where she will live in my kingdom...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Why are u using traps. Plant in a log,,
    I, too, am getting no drops from hatcheries....four collections today and received nothing. Very frustrating...not my idea of fun��
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

I’ve been stuck on level 5 for two days now, each time I collect from hatcheries for second blanket nothing comes. I briefly saw I am not alone. Is this a confirmed bug or just a super rare drop?

*this is frustrating because I could be so much further along by now. For once I was trying to finish an event and now S8 might make it so that I am unable to
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-27-20 at 02:28 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I don?t know if people have said this before but chopping the chests also count as chopping rocks. I time them out so that I only have to do 1 plant in a log per day to achieve that goal.
    Interesting....I will try it tomorrow. Thanks for saying it again! Especially for some like me not up to speed on everything going on in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    This game is based in US asfaik European Law has no jurisdiction. Read the eula. You are not being fooled by the game.. if you do some research there are ways you can fool the game.
    Lol, not really. It doesn?t matter where the company is located. It the game is accessible in the EU and therefore earning money from EU citizens then you need as a company obey to EU laws. Anyways I doesn?t matter anymore I am out of golden eggs and i have an illusion less. Next time I will remember the urban myth and allow myself having second thoughts if I am going to spend money to chase an illusion. For the record I don?t mind spending money, but I def want to know the odds of what I am after.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day all,dunno if anyone has mentioned this already,but skunkupine traps counted for the faerie dire situation as chopped rocks�� One chop,and bonus skunkupine to get the thread. Alas,I too am getting no drops from my hatcheries. But I'm not fussed about this event,just maybe trying some adventures to try and get the circadian. Tho I never have any luck there. Good luck to those persisting.
    Also, do the 'clear the rocks' LAST, as chopping chests also counts. : ) As on page one, the two chops plant in a log count too. You only save one energy, but it is still cool.

Edit add: There is often a generous calculation of energy per day - any chance of that being contributed to this event?

As an aside, I don't need anything from the grand prizes, and I don't yet have the energy reserves to only do an event for fun. After getting almost to L4 (and bad luck in adventures, no height potion) and even spending gems on height potions (lol) I am stopping. I keep telling myself I will have more energy for the next MH without an LB, which are awesome. I am still going for the faerie atrium prizes wholeheartedly. It is a real and wonderful testament to the game and devs that it is so hard not to do an event even without a rational reason for participation. Thank you for the awesomeness S8! : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 01-27-20 at 01:46 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.