Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 295

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

  1. #181
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Orstraya
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Why are u using traps. Plant in a log,,
    I use plant in a log as well. But I was using traps to get skunks,as none were spawning,and they counted towards the rock count. Chopping the faerie chests counts also. Why chop something twice,when a single chop will work?

  2. #182
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Wouldn't you think that after say 12 adventures it would be a guarantee? I get the idea of random but this is ridiculous. I have done over 20 in the past and not won it. Only continue doing it now until I no longer need to collect for upgrades. Then it is SCREW IT. Waste too much energy for nothing
    I think this is the sentiment pertaining to pretty much the whole game, all storm 8 games not just CS.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

  3. #183
    Regarding earning the random Kings/Queens keep drop in these events (eg: the Circadian Puss), I?ve found that the chance to get them increases towards the end of each event.

    I?m of the belief that S8 skews the algorithms constantly & rewards persistence (with unlimited funds for gems) &/or timing (without gems).

    Therefore players who work hard/pay early & try to claim the prize in the keep earlier, have a reduced chance to win it. That keeps the gem payers paying & persisting, but also sadly discourages the non gem payers, as it?s difficult to compile all the resources for each adventure in the keep that chases the prize.

    If I?m right, then I?d recommend players of the non gem buying persuasion to be patient, build the goal (the bed on this occasion), save the resources up for the adventure in the keep, & THEN go for the prize towards the end of the event.

    May the odds be always in your favour.

  4. #184
    Fashion Designer janddolphins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    959
    Any news regarding the hatcheries???? I would have thought after so many days they would have fixed the bug. I’m done putting money in this game. I can’t even say how much I gave them and for what? Days and simple bugs are not fixed? To me this is not acceptable. Not to sound harsh but it is like they are trying to get more gems out of us by skipping that step just to move on. I will sit out until it is fixed. We all deserve compensation for time missed. S8 is slowly dropping to my least favorite games. I wanted to see the ending but who knows. And all that money I spend On Black Friday! I wish I could take it back. I bought every item that produced energy. You can do the math lol.

    Here is to hoping they hear us and fix the bug
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

    Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

    Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

  5. #185
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    I use plant in a log as well. But I was using traps to get skunks,as none were spawning,and they counted towards the rock count. Chopping the faerie chests counts also. Why chop something twice,when a single chop will work?
    That's good news on the faerie chests. I'll start keeping them till the next day.

  6. #186
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,277
    I've removed a few off topic posts about S8 pending advice if they should be returned to view.

  7. #187
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    40
    Just came home from a trip to India . Do you think that this quest is doable in the 8 remaining days?

  8. #188
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    465
    If you have enough energy for chopping and get some extra ivy stuff from adventures then yes. I have three more collections to make from ivy to complete my final beams and I?ll be done.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by beigeisthenewblack View Post
    Regarding earning the random Kings/Queens keep drop in these events (eg: the Circadian Puss), I?ve found that the chance to get them increases towards the end of each event.

    I?m of the belief that S8 skews the algorithms constantly & rewards persistence (with unlimited funds for gems) &/or timing (without gems).

    Therefore players who work hard/pay early & try to claim the prize in the keep earlier, have a reduced chance to win it. That keeps the gem payers paying & persisting, but also sadly discourages the non gem payers, as it?s difficult to compile all the resources for each adventure in the keep that chases the prize.
    Yeah, this is simply not true. The random drops do make it seem that some are impossible (testing can be really annoying sometimes) so I understand the frustration but we absolutely do not fluctuate drop percentages throughout an event. If there is an issue with a drop or a mistake in the tuning, it may be adjusted to make the event run more smoothly but it is absolutely not our intention to mess with the percentages once an event is live as it is not fair to players who have already begun playing the event.

    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Any news regarding the hatcheries???? I would have thought after so many days they would have fixed the bug. I’m done putting money in this game. I can’t even say how much I gave them and for what? Days and simple bugs are not fixed? To me this is not acceptable.
    With that said, we did adjust the Soft Fabric drop yesterday so that it will be slightly more common. The drop rate was not a bug but we decided to update it due to the feedback. We're a small crew and we do everything we can to make sure the event goes smoothly for everyone.
    Last edited by ClassySnakeS8; 01-28-20 at 01:47 PM.

  10. #190
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    We're a small crew and we do everything we can to make sure the event goes smoothly for everyone.
    Thanks ClassySnake!
    Much appreciated!
    We love all the hard work everyone there puts in to deliver an amazing game!

    My feedback would be that the super rare drop from the adventure is far too low and unfair for most players.
    It needs to be raised for future events!!
    Even better - for future events it would be better if we need to complete a certain number of adventures to get the prize.
    For example the adventure could guaranteed drop an item and you need 10 of that item to craft the prize.

    Also those Plush Trees are beautiful!
    I would love some as decoration ... but at 40gems each they are waaay too expensive.
    Any chance they could be put on sale in the last day of the event?? Pretty please.
    Or a Storm8 present of a couple would be incredible!

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •