Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just used some gems to complete the Dreamland Adventure. Shock of all shocks, I got the Circadian on the first try! This never happens to me. The back of the card reads: A sleeping beastie, slumbering away in Dreamland. Has a chance to drop Simple Feast as it snores. The timer is 12 hours. The Circadian is very, very adorable!
    This is such exciting news. I?m happy for you.

Banned
    The Support Beam craft says Height Potion comes from Ivy's Huts.... could only wish there were more than one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    The Support Beam craft says Height Potion comes from Ivy's Huts.... could only wish there were more than one.
    And I didn't get a Height Potion from Ivy on my last collection. Not good!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m thinking about getting the value pack. I so desperately need a Spellbound Dew dropper.
    How does the infinite energy work? Do I get kind of energy crates that I chop?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I?m thinking about getting the value pack. I so desperately need a Spellbound Dew dropper.
    How does the infinite energy work? Do I get kind of energy crates that I chop?
    You have a timer that counts down. I would recommend buying the bushes or trees to chop so you have plenty to do quickly. I would also use up the last of your energy so you start with zero

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    You have a timer that counts down. I would recommend buying the bushes or trees to chop so you have plenty to do quickly. I would also use up the last of your energy so you start with zero
    Ok, but do I decide when it starts or does it start the moment I buy the pack?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Ok, but do I decide when it starts or does it start the moment I buy the pack?
    I believe it starts as soon as you buy it so prepare everything in advance. Be sure you use all your energy before you start and when you are finished you be left with 40 energy
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I know this isn't the right place to ask this but hopefully the quickest place for an answer. I have a new iPad coming & they will be transferring all information from my old iPad to my new one. Do I still need them to do the transfer from the hub first? Appreciate your help in this matter, I don't want to ruin my game. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I know this isn't the right place to ask this but hopefully the quickest place for an answer. I have a new iPad coming & they will be transferring all information from my old iPad to my new one. Do I still need them to do the transfer from the hub first? Appreciate your help in this matter, I don't want to ruin my game. Thanks
    Game is saved on servers and not on ipad so you should be a-ok.

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but my Golden Peacock just dropped a Golden Feather. Makes perfect sense to me!

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast