Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The fairie challenges are working for me. But, I cannot buy the $4.99 pack. It keeps saying it is already purchased and it will be restored. Then, I get the running horse and have to reload.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Apologies for this, it has been fixed now!
    Thank you for monitoring the forum at the beginning of new releases. It is appreciated. Thanks for the fix. Onward ho!

UPDATE: FORCE CLOSE AND RESTART TO GET THE "FIX" MENTIONED ABOVE!!

After a force close and restart, the fangbeast I had defeated was back. I fought and defeated it again, and this time I got credit toward the goal. I then collected from some miscellaneous animals (not black-and-white cows) and they counted towards that goal too.

When in doubt, force close and restart!!

Original post:

Saw the "it has been fixed" message above, fought and defeated a fangbeast, did not get credit towards the "defeat monsters" goal. Can S8 please post whether that's a bug, or will only skunkupines count as monsters? Similarly, is the "fix" announced above that ANY ten animals will provide a chest, or only that ten black-and-white cows will provide a chest?
    Last edited by Tom2ndMate; 01-23-20 at 01:31 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Your game probably needed to sync back with the fix (your game should have done a quick reload if you were in it at the same time the fix went through). Force close your game and you'll be good. I've completed all of the faerie goals and didn't touch a cow or spawn a fangie (spawned other things). Animals means any animal or even some other item with an arrow over it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Haven't received the goals as yet from S8, but these particular type of events are usually quite straight-forward. All other info on page 1 for you though. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I think that, for the first time, I'm sitting this one out. I have loads of spellbound dew and I don't need any more crowns.

Sad times!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I think that, for the first time, I'm sitting this one out. I have loads of spellbound dew and I don't need any more crowns.

Sad times!
    Loads of Spellbound Dew? How?! I’m stuck with almost all of my goals for the lack of it.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Loads of Spellbound Dew? How?! I’m stuck with almost all of my goals for the lack of it.
    Lots of things drop Dew and its usually after you dont need it anymore. Kinda like Cursed Reefs. I got 5 Giant Blooms from Barons tent when it was in there.. which I found to be the luckiest Baron Month I have ever had next to a string of Dailies I got.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Loads of Spellbound Dew? How?! I?m stuck with almost all of my goals for the lack of it.
    Spellbound bloom, butterfly grove, 2 unicorns. I?m maxed too but I?m going in on this for the scrolls and I like the artwork.

Seems like a repeat of the fast and the fluttering and no strings attached.
    StormID: neferlala

I have so many "expired" chests from past events - why cannot S8 not allow us to use them. We even get chests from completing the event at the end which is a joke because we can't use them! Can S8 please allow us to use old chests.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast