Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone willing to post goals? It is so helpful to those of us following behind.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Loads of Spellbound Dew? How?! I?m stuck with almost all of my goals for the lack of it.
    4 unicorns plus the other sources and no goals that need it. I'm not bothered about doing all the upgrades that need spellbound blocks and beams now those goals that needed it have been completed.

Executive Chef
    Goal 3
    Gather Soft Bark (Clear Trees) 0/5
    Gather Height Potions (Visit Ivy's Hut) 0/1
    Gather Plush Pollen, I don't know how many as it was checked off already
    Prepare Support Beams (Make this at the Workshop!) 0/1

Support Beams (2 hours)
    Soft Barks (Found by clearing Elm Trees) Red Acer worked as well, 0/5
    Height Potion ( Ivy's Hut) 0/1
    Plush Pollens 0/5
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-23-20 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    I don't need the spellbound dew but I was desperate for it when I did. Plus I am sloooowly aiming to max on earthen beams and blocks. I am, however, going at the pace I need to keep up w my dew supply. I think it's great to get different support for players making their way through the levels.

I am defo going for all 3 of the atrium characters. : ) Very fun to do that and I get to sit out an event with relief, they come too close together for my taste anyway. Not every event needs to or can be for every player, and the last one was prohibitive for many in our community.

Next one that does expansion supplies and I am in with both feet. Again, really truly happy to only do the atrium parts. : )

Edit add: THANK YOU S8 for letting us know the drops of the final prize! SO GRATEFUL! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Just used some gems to complete the Dreamland Adventure. Shock of all shocks, I got the Circadian on the first try! This never happens to me. The back of the card reads: A sleeping beastie, slumbering away in Dreamland. Has a chance to drop Simple Feast as it snores. The timer is 12 hours. The Circadian is very, very adorable!

Fashion Designer
    Soft Bark also drops from aspen trees
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

"THANK YOU S8 for letting us know the drops of the final prize! SO GRATEFUL! : )" -
    It cannot be said in a better way - thank you indeed! Thank you so much, SpiritWind00 and ClassySnakeS8! Thanks to everyone posting the goals and tips!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    "THANK YOU S8 for letting us know the drops of the final prize! SO GRATEFUL! : )" -
    It cannot be said in a better way - thank you indeed! Thank you so much, SpiritWind00 and ClassySnakeS8! Thanks to everyone posting the goals and tips!
    So, what are the final drops from the princess bed?
    Last edited by Pippinville; 01-23-20 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    So, what are the final drops from the princess bed?
    Spellbound dew.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

New Resident
    Has anyone reached Goal 4 to know if more mattresses are needed?

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast