Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Really annoyed. I was chopping for troll pillows, was really happy because I got two from one plant then game refreshed and I lost them. Chopped a further two plants - got ZERO pillows.

Farm Supplier
    When or what time does the fairy atrium Goals reset? Will there be another chance to collect from goals before event ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8, could you please make Celeste and the Drummer slightly bigger please? Thanks!
    Omg that was quick! Thank you so much Storm8!!
    They look so much better a bit bigger!

Rhino Keeper
    I finished completely yesterday. Same ole same ole. Biggest complaint is the story makes no sense. We wasted all the materials and time to make a giant bed and chick is sleeping on a rock?!?! So pointless. Not trying to insult anyone at S8, just my point of view on certain things. No special adventure prize, which is no surprise to me...all the little musicians are cute. Good luck to those still working

Executive Chef
    Well, I think a building that gives 1400 coins in a 2x2 space is great, plus a Spellbound Dew dropper for newish players (who didnt/couldnt get the Fawnicorns or other items from the last year or so, or have enough gems for the Spellbound Bloom. Or can make Unicorns, or have other things that drop it regularly). Plus the Faerie Atrium items, and the Prince that gives a decent coin return on relatively short timer in a 1x1 space.

I finished this AM, but only because we had a Snow Day yesterday. I was able to collect evey 2 hours while awake instead of my expected 4 times. So glad I didnt lose my Internet like at least 1 neighbor did! I hope everyone who wants to finish is able to!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I won?t be able to finish and I am disappointed.

Did anyone else?s countdown say 2 days left yesterday? I was shocked to see 5 hours. I had a chance last night.

Farm Supplier
    2 days = More than 1 day, less than 2 full days. Once it starts with an hour countdown, then it is very accurate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winterstar5 View Post
    I won?t be able to finish and I am disappointed.

Did anyone else?s countdown say 2 days left yesterday? I was shocked to see 5 hours. I had a chance last night.
    The counter on the main screen always rounds UP until the last 24 hours. To see exactly how many hours, go into the main event screen on the far right of the main screen; it shows the actual days & hours left there at the top:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8ADCD1C-D0D1-4C81-8736-4B61A3427432.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	54544
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-05-20 at 02:58 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Have been plugging away at the event since it began, playing throughout each day. Did not speed up or buy resources but I do have about 20 energy resources, so I used those extensively. The Ivy bottleneck slowed upgrading the princess bed & although I managed to fully upgrade it, only 2 hours ago; the advantage of increased pleaseblossoms was too late in coming. So therefore, no Sleeping Celeste to welcome, sadly. Did the adventures as often as possible & still no Circadian, sadly. Used energy for upgrading instead of focusing on the atrium trades & was unable to acquire enough talinum fairies & missed out on the Grimaud musician, (the only one I wanted), sadly. Neither was I able to collect enough pleaseblossoms to earn any energy crates from community involvement.

All in all, a seemingly disappointing event. But I LOVE my new Sweettooth Ali! Heck with the rest of it, as many others enjoyed the event & I am happy for them. There's always another event, lol!

Oh, how weird! Right after I was awarded Delsin the perimeter of my kingdom became obscured by encroaching wild forest! Anyone else experience this?
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 02-05-20 at 05:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Deleted
    Last edited by Ki250; 02-05-20 at 05:59 PM.