Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just try to collect from hatcheries and still not a fabric.
    Its now 6 on the row that I not could collect from hatcheries.

Is working with all animals for me....

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Just try to collect from hatcheries and still not a fabric.
    Its now 6 on the row that I not could collect from hatcheries.
    Got one out of every two....

Rhino Keeper
    I am also having challenges with these hatcheries. I have set my reminder for the collection and have only missed one due to an MRI appointment (I barely sleep since my strokes ). My inventory is filled with the other components. I have started this game on my phone and it is the same. This is insane.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    That's four collections now from my hatcheries without the soft fabric. Something not right!
    Two adventures didn't give me any either.

I did get three originally, so something has gone wrong now.
    I think it?s corrected-I went four without then I got 2 on my next one and one on the collection after that.
    StormID: neferlala

Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    My hatchery's didn't give me anything my last two collections,must have a bug there too.
    I haven?t got anything from them for last 3 drops. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    The hatcheries do not give me soft fabrics anymore.
    Only yesterday I could collect a fabric and then nothing anymore.
    I did make one in the adventure.
    But the hatcheries not anymore.
    Are more players have this problem?
    Yup. Me too. Haven?t gotten a soft fabric in last 3 collections. I?m further ahead with Ivy?s drop than hatchery :-(

Executive Chef
    My Soft Fabric drops are very scarce as well. Next value pack will probably have Height Potions and Soft Fabric. Adventures have not given any of these desired commodities either. This is going to be a long, drawn out event.

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Thanks Storm 8 for giving scrolls I was able to summon Sir Errol. Super happy about that. I have more town square things than I can use

Executive Chef
    Only 1 account of 4 is dropping from hatcheries steadily. They will catch up eventually. I like that the Value Pack has Ivy items, even though I have plenty of energy & time to play (stuck in bed again, drat), I may buy it just to have an easier time. It's worth $4.99 in an event where there are multiple prizes IMO. I just wish there was a way to box up the "unlimited energy" part in a crate for later use! Or occasionally offer a few 100 energy crates instead! Sometimes I don't want to have 15 minutes at the time of purchase. I also noticed (I swear I am not making this up) that at least 1 S8 server is off on timing. On an Ivy-item event, I go around to all my accounts & collect from Ivy when due, logging in & out of all 4 accounts quickly. Then I go back & spend more time on each account. This morning, one account (the last one in the line) is an hour off the others! I must be sicker than I thought if the game timer isn't wonky lololol.
    The adventures are sometimes dropping only 3 easy to get items. One gave the Ivy drop, a few gave the hatchery drop. No prize animal in sight.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx