Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Anyone know of a trick to find more troll pillows in the plush plants so I can do more dreamland adventures? Like does it matter if the plush plants are next to the bed, or if you finish 1 plant versus chop several at a time? I don't have gems to get the plush tree.

p.s. Why does my title show as New Resident? I can't find where to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by fripp4188 View Post
    Anyone know of a trick to find more troll pillows in the plush plants so I can do more dreamland adventures? Like does it matter if the plush plants are next to the bed, or if you finish 1 plant versus chop several at a time? I don't have gems to get the plush tree.

p.s. Why does my title show as New Resident? I can't find where to change that.
    I tried a plush tree, but unfortunately it doesn't give you more troll pillows. Troll pillows are a really rare drop. Bought twice the 15 min package and all I got left from this were 13 troll pillows. My best guess is that it drops once every 2 plush plant, so be prepared to burn a lot of energy to run the adventure several times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow I am getting Fangbeasts left and right when chopping the plush plants occasionally a Skunkupine will spawn. Anyone else getting a lot of Fangbeasts and wasting energy.
    I am getting more fangbeasts too!

Quote Originally Posted by fripp4188 View Post

➡️p.s. Why does my title show as New Resident? I can't find where to change that.
    The title is a reflection of your post numbers not how long you've been playing. Welcome to the forum though!

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I was wondering if it were due to the responsive design. Thank you meme1098.
    You're welcome, venatemp. I watched my collection from the adventure just now and the page continued with 2 more items. So ... for page 2, you get the last item on page 1 plus 2 more.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow I am getting Fangbeasts left and right when chopping the plush plants occasionally a Skunkupine will spawn. Anyone else getting a lot of Fangbeasts and wasting energy.
    I am getting a lot of Fangbeasts too.

I am also having trouble getting into the game. Even though I am streaming video on another device, and can access the Forum, I am getting the "you need Internet to play this game" banner. Thank goodness it didnt start until after I collected from Ivy.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The title is a reflection of your post numbers not how long you've been playing. Welcome to the forum though!

You're welcome, venatemp. I watched my collection from the adventure just now and the page continued with 2 more items. So ... for page 2, you get the last item on page 1 plus 2 more.
    Just collected again and observed similar results
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by JAJ1989 View Post
    My hatcheries have not given me anything for the past four collections either but at least I know I am not alone! It is also nice to know people actually win the prize from the adventure I have been playing castle story for years am a level 50 player and have never won the prize from the adventure kinda thought it was an urban legend! Also I agree that the timer on the ?15? minutes seems sped up or maybe my avatar just chops slower either way it sometimes seems the more time and money I put into this game the more it screws me over and I am a glutton for punishment and sucker because I keep coming back for more! Maybe someday I will actually quit this game!
    First time I am doing such an event and I think you are right about the urban legend. Ran the adventures 6 times and no price. Running 6 times was only possible cause I put money into it. I can unfortunately not suppress a feeling that I am being fooled by the game. Since it ask players to gamble about a change getting an adventure price. It will be fair play if the devs could tell the chance of getting such item.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-20 at 03:52 PM. Reason: removed off topic information

Rhino Keeper
    G'day all,dunno if anyone has mentioned this already,but skunkupine traps counted for the faerie dire situation as chopped rocks�� One chop,and bonus skunkupine to get the thread. Alas,I too am getting no drops from my hatcheries. But I'm not fussed about this event,just maybe trying some adventures to try and get the circadian. Tho I never have any luck there. Good luck to those persisting.

Executive Chef
    I haven't received a Soft Fabric for about 24 hours now. These drops need to be tweaked on Monday or many of will not finish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    First time I am doing such an event and I think you are right about the urban legend. Ran the adventures 6 times and no price. Running 6 times was only possible cause I put money into it. I can unfortunately not suppress a feeling that I am being fooled by the game. Since it ask players to gamble about a change getting an adventure price. It will be fair play if the devs could tell the chance of getting such item.
    This game is based in US asfaik European Law has no jurisdiction. Read the eula. You are not being fooled by the game.. if you do some research there are ways you can fool the game.